• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Patty's Road to max

Started by Patty, March 12, 2013, 02:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patty

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Patty

Still alive. Getting there slowly but surely...

Will be working on all 90+ now :)

Owen

Damn, you got to 80 Divination pretty fast!

Keep it up!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Pacman Syu

what the heck is a divination

Go get em Patsy :D

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Mojo

Nise gains. Can u pick kiwis and scape at same time??
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

Btw Patty, if and when you go for 90 thieving the Ibis outfit pieces can now be used for bonus exp inside Plunder. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Patty

Quote from: Al on October 15, 2013, 07:44:32 PM
Btw Patty, if and when you go for 90 thieving the Ibis outfit pieces can now be used for bonus exp inside Plunder. :)
Funnily enough I started and got the mask last night. Didn't know that it can be used in PP now though! thanks Al :).

Zemus

Patty

Patty

I did something stupid... and Jagex rewarded me for it (:

Patty

Went a bit intense with herb...

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Patty

Mojo

pls credit mojo he said spend gamble money on buyables

grats :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Patty

IlIScottIlI

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Patty

Patty

I'm still alive :)

Current stats:

Owen

Yay Patrick!

Fucking warband faggot.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]