• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

World of Warcraft

Started by Robertwb69, June 21, 2011, 01:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Kyle

What would be good to start off as?

Robertwb69

Quote from: Mister Kyle on September 28, 2011, 10:57:17 PM
What would be good to start off as?

What kind of style do you want to play? Do you want to be a caster? Do you want to deal damage or heal. You could be a melee and tank or you can be a melee and damage stuff. You can be a combo class that can do all 3 like Druids or Paladins.

Mister Kyle

Picked a mage, probably gonna go human frost mage.

Robertwb69

Quote from: Mister Kyle on September 29, 2011, 12:53:28 AM
Picked a mage, probably gonna go human frost mage.

Aaaaww, if you play on Agamaggan we could only play if we're on the same side. I'm on horde so you know what that means.

Mister Kyle

..Fuck. I'll make a new character then lol. Never played Horde before.

Zemus

Robertwb69

Quote from: Mister Kyle on September 29, 2011, 02:47:58 AM
..Fuck. I'll make a new character then lol. Never played Horde before.

Add me to realid. I wouldn't mind running you through stuff and helping you out. [email protected]

Zemus

ill make a character on the agamaggans if i can RaF you darf ##

you'll have to rebuy the game but you get 300% faster levelling for like 3 months

Mister Kyle

Zemus

Robertwb69

Mister Kyle

Bgpgraebner

Mister Kyle

Mister Kyle

KEEELOWWWWWW I KEEP DYING IN BATTLEGROUNDS, HELP ME OUT  :nyan:

Robertwb69

Once you get to 85 I can heal you and you'll rarely die.
Ready.. Set.. GO!

Mister Kyle

MUST BE NICE

https://i.minus.com/ihZUxu97S3tnQ.jpg

Wow shitty dps

Reece

Decided to change my warrior to prot FC for my new guild. Slowly working our RBG group up, currently all sitting around 1800+, not much else is happening except waiting for 4.3 :(
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

Mister Kyle

FUCK YER DEATHING T13 IT'S AWEEEEEEERITE

Eregion2

So, crappy class schedule, haven't made a guild raid in like two months, been killing time with a relatively
decent weekend pug group and whatnot. I'm also one achievement away from Glory of the Cataclysm Raider,
finding people to do that stuff is ridiculous on this server. But yeah, just Double Dragon left before I can get
my Drake of the East Wind, and then I go and win the roll off on this fucking thing.

How am I supposed to ride two mounts at once now. What the hell Blizzard.

PS: <3

James

Taibz

I just aquired full epic :D Mosly viscious since I'm a pvp'er.

Oh and my new crit record is 48k :) I'm arms warrior
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Robertw56

Just took a quick look at the new expansion (Mists of Pandaria), and have come to the conclusion I will never play a game with pandas in it. Going by the forums on mmo-champion I'm not the only one!

BeeBee

Quote from: Robertw56 on October 21, 2011, 09:28:43 PM
Just took a quick look at the new expansion (Mists of Pandaria), and have come to the conclusion I will never play a game with pandas in it. Going by the forums on mmo-champion I'm not the only one!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Eregion2

Quote from: Robertw56 on October 21, 2011, 09:28:43 PM
Just bought Rift. Wrath and Cataclysm were barely dark enough to keep me interested... mop just looks retarded.  :fp: