• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Jagex: On the Death of PKing

Started by His Lordship, January 23, 2014, 11:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

His Lordship

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Al

I'm really surprised your last video got the attention it did. 50k views, 1300 comments, and almost 2200 likes (~150 dislikes). Incredible. I tweeted it out on the clan Twitter. Let's keep rooting for PvP revival.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Ronmanola

Your video talked about the new fish resource and while watching I had another idea.

Most people can tank out 20 levels of wildy with just a handful of brews and some karils or something. Why not make the bait you collect from the zombies or whatever disappear when you leave the wilderness so that you are required to bring food, armor, and convert to the new fish all in one trip? This does make it a little more time invested than making tuna taters so to compensate the new fish could heal 23-25 or so hp?

Then if it gets heavily botted, it will provide an easy way for pkers to get (d bone equivalents) off the botters and will essentially turn the lower foods lobsters and such into higher foods.

Sean

Good video. Just a note on the production quality though: it might be worth investing in a better camera, and/or correcting the lighting issues in future videos if you want to be a serious RS video maker.

~ Former Elite of The Sabre Clan :: RuneFest 2010 & 2011 Attendee ~
~ Original Descendant Guardian :: Ex-Wilderness Guardian (2005-2006) ~