• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] DoctaChef

Started by chef, June 28, 2016, 07:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chef

OSRS INTRODUCTION: DoctaChef

My RuneScape Name: DoctaChef
My Previous RSNs: Therunechef, I Cheffz0r I, m4g3u2lum8y, choas    druid
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 118
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started a long time ago,quit when EoC came. Heard of oldschool, had a few old accounts that we're lost to hacking so I decided to come back to the game now. Slowly working on maxing combat and getting some goals like Quest cape and diaries done.  Currently playing OSRS to work on maxing combat, and getting diaries/pking is my main priority.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Long history back to 2004ish, old member of DF, FoE, RSD,  I loved prepping for wars getting max OPs and going f2p and having return fights for hours or getting a p2p war and bridding. Also spent alot of time on swiftIRC in the #mage channel and druids pking/edge dungeon community.

About me: I currently am in medical school, working on studying all summer and playing RS in my offtime. RS is more fun when I have time to take 2-4 hours to work with a team rather than grind solo. I'm more efficient when I have goals to work through. I live in Florida, know grumpy IRL, and love to just chill and videogames.

I heard about WG through: Mr Grumpy123
I want to join because: I've spent time with the CC, pking and the community and enjoy the tight knit nature of WG

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Various studying schedules

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

hey man welcome back, this time if your busy with school or anything just hit us up on here or even let grumpy know

Anthony

Nice full app, you should be a good addition ;)

btraill

Looks like you know your way around. Welcome to the community!

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!