• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Incitement's Blog

Started by Incitement, May 29, 2014, 02:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incitement

Heavily Under Construction

Hello and welcome to my goals/blog/whatever you wish to view this as.

Recently, I came back to Runescape because of Brent asking me to join WG. I thought it'd be interesting and I had been thinking about getting back into Runescape again anyway. I have been playing on and off for about 5 years. Usually, I am skilling - combat was never something that I had much interest in, and just leveled it for the sake of leveling. However, recently I've been really interested in PvMing, so many of my goals may be combat oriented. Not really sure yet. Let's get into it.

Goals

My goals are generally centered around getting ready to have a solid PvM account with skilling goals on the side. However, since I spend most of my gaming time playing League of Legends, my skilling goals will most likely be reached first (I play with League on one screen and Runescape on the other, doing afkable skills).

For now, this is all I have that I am going for. This post will be updated regularly as I find new goals, reach the ones I have, start PvMing and getting drops, etc.

Thanks for reading.
-Conner

Incitement

Levels
[spoiler]

99 FM:

99 STR:
[/spoiler]

Mojo

Good luck with all your goals :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

lamakookie

Looks like a bit of work! I wish you luck!

Emeris6

You can do it, Conner.  :P
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Incitement

Got some levels and reached my Monkfish goal.

Time for Cavefish and 90 fishing soon.

Ivica Divlji

Sweet man! Great work, there.
Keep it up :)

Patty

That's a lot of monks O.o

Brent147

Excellent progress Conner! Keep it up man!
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Incitement

90 Fishing. Gonna just do Rocktail to 99 probably, never really playing RS atm except to fish while I League lol.

Mojo

Quote from: Incitement on June 09, 2014, 12:10:35 AM

90 Fishing. Gonna just do Rocktail to 99 probably, never really playing RS atm except to fish while I League lol.
new adventurer in Ports :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Incitement

92 fishing, 2100 total, and a progress pic.
Rad.