• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Hey Guys!

Started by Sharul, June 21, 2011, 10:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharul

I already posted another introduction in other forum.
1. Tell us about your RS history, and also about your account (e.g. how you came to name it how it is named, what you like to do etc) : Hey, i have been playing runescape for a long time and always enjoy playing scape with breaks from time to time, my name was chosen because i love lynx...and since the name lynx was taken i chose lynx1 the next best thing ;),  i have not played since RSC but i have played long enough ahaha.

2. Tell us more about yourself (Your age, where you are from, gender, Hobbies, Music, What you dislike/like):Firstly Im 17, Im From Sydney's Western Suburbs .. for those of you who dont know by now im an Australian :)/

3. How did you hear about WG and what makes you want to join the clan: How did i hear about it, well long story...but lets just say runefest was involved =D, i also own a wg shirt ;).

4. Are there any current WG members who you already know: Keanu,Lordy,Rachel,Randy,vephy,pyro and many more.

5. Any additional comments: Its Good To Be Back , if ya have any questions add me on scape: lynx1

DestroyerDmc

Hey lynx. think i remember you from when i was last in WG

Sharul

yer bro i remember you tooo:)!

PineappleTom

Aww, you didn't name drop me. Nice intro and welcome to the new boards :D

Sharul

ahaha im sorrry, bro but ya know ily <3

James

Ima get you killed in wildi ;) <3<3 Welcome back broski

Armybuilder

Hey-oh Welcome back

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Vephy

Hello and welcome to Wilderness Guardians.

Dog b2

welcome to wg and new fourms

Creeper975