• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hi

Started by Wind_Arcus, September 09, 2011, 03:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wind_Arcus

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Descendant Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favorite activities etc.) :
I have been playing Runescape for over 7 years, spanning across 2 accounts. My account was originally started to become a ranging pure which was change part way through after becoming a member. The name Wind_Arcus, is originated in two places, me and my friend decided in the "Wind" part when we started our 2 accounts roughly 5 years ago, as a pact to go pking and look cool while doing it (He quit only a week into it, while i continued with account). The "Arcus" on the other hand was specially designed a few weeks ago right after i had obtain my Runescape goal of reaching 99 range, in which "Arcus" in Latin means Bow and Arrow. The favorite activities i have been doing lately are chatting with friends and dungeoneering (in hopes for Rigour).

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I am an 18 year only male, living in Ontario, Canada. I am currently in school to become a Computer Engineer, with most of my hobbies and likes focused around computer and other techno logic devices (Including Game Systems and Such). The things i like the most in life / runescape can be found in time spent with friends, and the time spent with my family. What I dislike most would be betrayal and dishonesty in this game, which is something i found out early in.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I heard about WG today, to be exact. Was looking around Runescape related videos when i came across the animated video of the clan fighting the Corporeal Beast near the end. This video peaked my interest, as something like this doesn't come from a clan who would only last for a few weeks.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
No, Given that I only heard of this clan today, would mean i would never had know a member in such clan

6. Any additional comments:
From checking the Standard Requirement of WG, I have realized my position in DG if i end up with one may be permanent, Because I hate Melee, i may never get above the level of 110 required to join WG.

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

Mark

Nice intro. Welcome to the community :3

I set the standard.

Wayshow

Hai there, best I itro I've seen in a while :)
As a matter of fact, this clan is 8 years old.... Lol :3
What's your name?
Welcome to wg ^^

Wind_Arcus

Thanks Guys, Glad to be welcomed  :) , Wayshow: Not to sure what name your looking for  ??? , but irl my names Kyle, in game its Wind_Arcus.

Might Help i suppose

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

BeeBee

Welcome to The Community Bro :),

FFS Death Outlaw stop smiting me everyday ## lolz if it is you ##
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on September 09, 2011, 05:17:56 PM
Welcome to The Community Bro :),

FFS Death Outlaw stop smiting me everyday, jokes over.
^lol time to applaud <3

Joey

Welcome to the Community.
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz