• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Swiftkit screen region

Started by WitchDoggy, November 26, 2014, 03:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchDoggy

Anyone know how i can fit the rs3 screen to the swiftkit screen ?

http://prntscr.com/5ac80q

Lord Himself

Umm... you could try sort it out in the actual game settings, on the graphics system. I'm not very good with computers.. but playing around with stuff sorts it out :P

Mojo

Well you have a fairly small screen which doesn't help but it should be a bit to the left of its working properly.
I'll edit in some tips when I get on my pc.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Alright, so a few things you can do:
Go to View > Settings and change the option which says "Disable Chrome as Internal browser" to the opposite of whatever it is on. Then restart Swiftkit, hopefully this fixes the centring problems.
If you want a little more space at the bottom you can always hide your task bar (the thing with the windows logo) or move it to the side by dragging it there.
And finally, probably the most useful tip, if you go to View > "Show right side tools" and "show bottom tools" you can hide both of these tools to make RS fit into the screen.
You can also go to Utilities > IRC Client to get a pop out irc client.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WitchDoggy

Quote from: Mojo on November 26, 2014, 08:52:00 PM
Alright, so a few things you can do:
Go to View > Settings and change the option which says "Disable Chrome as Internal browser" to the opposite of whatever it is on. Then restart Swiftkit, hopefully this fixes the centring problems.
If you want a little more space at the bottom you can always hide your task bar (the thing with the windows logo) or move it to the side by dragging it there.
And finally, probably the most useful tip, if you go to View > "Show right side tools" and "show bottom tools" you can hide both of these tools to make RS fit into the screen.
You can also go to Utilities > IRC Client to get a pop out irc client.
Thank you for your time :woeh: