• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] LDN B

Started by Billy O, January 06, 2015, 01:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy O

RS3 INTRODUCTION: LDN B

My RuneScape Name: LDN B
My Previous RSNs: Super billy1, x gilli x, can't remember any other names, mostly known as Billy-Gilli on forums and Irc.
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing around 03/04 time, can't remember a great deal about all the time ago apart from that I was ecstatic when I got given a Mithril pick axe once. Took me a very long time to max, but I got there. I can't really remember anything else!
My past/current clans/teams are: Started in black dragons around 05. Apart from that wg was always my home from 06/07 I think!
About me: 24 in 3 weeks time so happy birthday me. Get me cake. Live in Essex, just outside London! Work for the water board as a plumber, not a great deal more to say... Nothing appropriate anyway.

I heard about WG through: Can't remember! Part of the clan long enough though back in the day.
I want to join because: Why would I join anybody else?

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Scimmy

Much better! Nice to see you applying (: welcome back to WG!
"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Billy O

I'll be honest I was just pissing about before because I was too tired to do it lol

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Welcome dude! Good to see ya filled out the app :)

Hope to see ya around!

Billy O

Mojo

Quote from: Billy-Gilli on January 06, 2015, 04:48:16 PM
Quote from: Mojo on January 06, 2015, 04:05:39 PM
Much better.

Welcome back :)

Don't patronise me. I will end you ;)
I'm not? Your first app was shit and I'm simply stating that this one is better and welcoming you back.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Billy O

That wasn't an app, more just a hello I'm back kinda thing lol. I know how we works when it comes to apps. Although you have ditched the whole intro before app thing?

Mojo

Quote from: Billy-Gilli on January 06, 2015, 05:21:24 PM
That wasn't an app, more just a hello I'm back kinda thing lol. I know how we works when it comes to apps. Although you have ditched the whole intro before app thing?
It said "Let me in", that sounds like an app to me.
The intro/app was combined a few years ago to make things easier.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Billy O

Mike

I did. You might find things a lot different now. Our members are united and are working hard together to rebuild this clan's success. I'm all for new faces and old friends returning but wg is no longer the clan world's joke clan, please do not treat us as such.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Billy O

Banana

Hi :) Just a question from me, when was the last time you warred? If it was a good few years ago, I'd recommend getting caught up with all the new stuff thats come up, especially new ways of tanking etc. If you already know whats new and whatnot then ignore me ;D
RuneScape Name: Monkeyy
IRC Name: Banana
TeamSpeak Name: Banana

Contact me on IRC or in game for any Questions.
Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes
80% of success is showing up
Monkey See, Monkey do!

Billy O

Oh I've got a lot to learn I'll be honest, but I'm pretty dedicated, those that know me will tell you that. Look forward to learning though.

btraill

Quote from: Billy-Gilli on January 07, 2015, 04:24:07 PM
Oh I've got a lot to learn I'll be honest, but I'm pretty dedicated, those that know me will tell you that. Look forward to learning though.

You picked a great place to re-introduce yourself to all of it. I had NEVER PK'd prior to WG. They showed me the ropes with legacy/eoc and I love it :)

Mojo

Ask for an interview in IRC when you see a staff member
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Patty

PineappleTom

Quote from: Billy-Gilli on January 07, 2015, 04:24:07 PM

I know you.

I know you like to come and go :p

Nice to have you back though ! :)