• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Well Hai Der

Started by Jaxx, September 14, 2011, 10:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaxx

So i decided to start scaping again, im only really doing it for fun to pass the time, i work too much to play properly  :S

I try logging on my account, find its gone, recover it, apparently the names changed to Cofa and i now have 99 wc 80 dungeonearing (whatever that is) and seem to be 60m richer.... Not bad for quiting eh?  ##

So yeh, only been playing the past 3 days, thought ild pop by and say hi! Good to see all those who remember me, feel free to add me, i seem to have lost all my friends  :'( im currently battling it out for control of the account so if you do add me dont hold your breath on who it is lol

-Peace

Vio

Jaxx... rl meet 1 attendee?  O_o

Woah, hi.

Jaxx

Wayshow

lol that was one generous hacker
welcome back :P <3

Dorcha3377

Wind_Arcus

hey!, Gl on the account getting back, you lucked out on the item/stuff though  :D

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

Abs L

Oh my god! I remember your name! =DDD
Welcome back to scape, I came back to scape recently too (like 2-3 weeks)
LOL man you're SO LUCKY! 80 Dungeoneering is hella' annoying to get, I'm trying to get it, (69 at the moment but it's sooo boring). I'm so jealous lol@

~Abs

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Jaxx

Psssh i have no idea what it is, all i know is apparently the chaotic rapier is supposed to be the nuts and i have one, looks terrible compared to a good old fasioned whip, and wow what the hell has happened to the prices of godswords lol

Bgpgraebner

Quote from: Jaxx on September 15, 2011, 09:21:59 PM
Psssh i have no idea what it is, all i know is apparently the chaotic rapier is supposed to be the nuts and i have one, looks terrible compared to a good old fasioned whip, and wow what the hell has happened to the prices of godswords lol

shit happens.

Planolocal

Damn bro welcome back. The oldskool unit seems to be coming back as well to help WG thrive at this pivotal point for the clan. Good to see you around bruh. :)
Opening up a new can of whoop ass, every hour on the hour.

Zemus

hii, good to see you again c:
and yeah chaotic rapier is (one of) the best weapon now, lucky ##