• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

What I have been doing the last week.

Started by granitecrab, January 25, 2015, 07:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

granitecrab

I have been having the a grate time in Indianapolis, Indiana. Me and a few of my friends decided to go to Indy to check out this video games vs cancer drive. And when we got their we decided to take part of the festivity. So we all dropped together 10k to cancer research this got us our own brakets for gaming with the overhead projector displaying what we where doing. A one day thing turn out to last a bit longer than expected... I speed ran mega man x3 and did. 100% run of silent hill homecoming sence they are the two games... Other than runescape that I have a fair amount of exp in. Josh did a very glitch fest version on mega man. The first one and it was a Japan release. And chad did a fun glitch any% of legend of Zelda oot. And then did a 100% run after. We had a grate time and I don't have a clue when I'll be back but I'll say in a few days but no longer than a week.

And remember fuck cancer and love video games.

i'm going on a adventure!

Zemus

?

Mister Kyle

Quote from: granitecrab on January 25, 2015, 07:08:31 AM
I have been having the a great time in Indianapolis, Indiana. Me and a few of my friends decided to go to Indy to check out this video games vs cancer drive. And when we got there we decided to take part of the festivities. So we all dropped together 10k to cancer research this got us our own brackets for gaming with the overhead projector displaying what we where doing. A one day thing turned out to last a bit longer than expected... I speed ran mega man x3 and did. 100% run of silent hill homecoming since they are the two games... Other than runescape that I have a fair amount of exp in. Josh did a very glitch fest version on mega man. The first one and it was a Japan release. And chad did a fun glitch any???% of legend of Zelda oot. And then did a 100% run after. We had a great time and I don't have a clue when I'll be back but I'll say in a few days but no longer than a week.

Fixed :)

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

QuoteSo we all dropped together 10k to cancer research

what?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zemus

Quote from: Mister Kyle on January 25, 2015, 04:05:15 PM
Quote from: granitecrab on January 25, 2015, 07:08:31 AM
I have been having the a great time in Indianapolis, Indiana. Me and a few of my friendsA few friends and I decided to go to Indy to check out this video games vs cancer drive. And when we got there we decided to take part of the festivities. So we all dropped together 10k to cancer research, this got us our own brackets for gaming with the overhead projector displaying what we where were doing. A one day thing turned out to last a bit longer than expected... I speed ran mega man x3, and did. 100% run of silent hill homecoming since they are the two games... Other than runescape that I have a fair amount of exp in. Josh did a very glitch fest version on mega man., the first one and it was a Japan release. And Chad did a fun glitch any???% of legend of Zelda OoT. And Then did a 100% run after. We had a great time. and I don't have a clue when I'll be back, but I'll say in a few days but no longer than a week.

btraill

Pacman Syu

Dude, that's extremely cool. I felt cool for speed running Super Mario World Advanced 2, but doesn't compare to doing it for charity. Good on you mate.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<