• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Sophanem

Started by Sophanem, January 31, 2015, 06:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophanem

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Sophanem

My RuneScape Name: Sophanem
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 87
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Ive been playing runescape for a very long time. i have over 600m on rs3 and im not too far off max. my brothers have all maxed and i just really want to get back into oldschool. and pking is a huge part of the community. i would like to join a clan that i can get to know very well and have a great time pking and making money with hopefully new friends.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have previously been a part of PvMe, Incision, Zer0 PvM, and a few other clans during my rs3 days, i used to be huge into bossing.. vorago, nex kk rots, etc. but i have grown out of that game and would like to start with a new clan in osrs.

About me: I am a college student, so i have a bunch of time on my hands for playing. i can help by being active as much as possible. I very much enjoy playing the game, and going through hard times and good time is just part of it.

I heard about WG through: I was looking for pvp clans on forums!
I want to join because: I want to be surrounded by people who love the game and want to do the same things as me, and have a great time together doing it.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no

Mojo

Application was withdrawn by the applicant.

User is also linked to botting websites so might not have been accepted anyway.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]