• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Grand exchange hot items..

Started by redstormx1, September 16, 2011, 02:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redstormx1

Ill post here good items to flip or long term merchant in grand exchange ..

after buying 100k cannonballs for 220gp and going on holidays and returning to sell them at 309gp each . im now working more on long term merchanting instead of flipping .

cannonballs are still rising selling at around 310 this will only last a day or two more. steel bars are also rising and at a very high point. coal is bellow its 30day average .
i would recommend buying coal until the prices of steel bars start to drop.

Frost dragon bones are going up after everyone dumping them before the xp weekend. these will rise for a few days hopefully . if your rich enough invest in these.

Draconic Visage . Has risen 300k and should rise about another 600k

Nature runes are a very low price and you will gain 2gp for alching them . they will not drop any lower but might rise a few gp . might be worth buying 100k of these because there pretty cheap and you wouldn't loose anymoney

Diamond may also rise abit more mybe 120 a day for 2 more days. due to everyone using them up on the weekend. but a better item would be uncut diamond . which look like they are about to rise right now. diamonds have already rising abit and will peak soon.

Bad items .

Whips are still going up but will drop tomorrow.

Dragon claws dropping again .

anyother items your thinking of buying less me know and ill tell you if i think its a good idea.

-=====EXTRA TIP=====-

.If an item has risen and you have missed the chance to buy it before it has gone up. buy an item that is linked to it. less say jagex changed the stats on runeplate body . so spike up. if you didnt buy before they went up buy rune bars . if they have already risen to much try the ores.
If steel bars rise . buy coal .
If cut diamonds rise buy uncuts.
If silver,gold or iron bars have risen or the ores but the ore/bar
ect there are many more closely related items they jump or fall with each other but a day or so apart.
if you missed the hype try to make money of the related items.

Wind_Arcus

Sweet, keep us posted on good flipping items and i might take my hand @ it  :woeh:

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

redstormx1

thanks for the support . just had 4k frost bones for selling for 11290 each because i freaked out they might drop now there 11450  well over a mil fail .. patience and confidence is the key :P  ps this website is better than rs one http://www.grandexchangecentral.com/list.php?list=topgp

Mark

Seems you are very skilled in the art of Runescape.

I set the standard.

Planolocal

rofl^ i always knew how to play with the rs market but I always spend my money faster than I earn it. I need to save up so i can start investing.
Opening up a new can of whoop ass, every hour on the hour.

redstormx1

haha im not that skilled in the art of Runescape .. i trade currency and stock in real life . runescape is much easier to predict which way the item will go .

i bought 200k nature runes for 111gp each . sold for 116gp 2 days later . profit 1mil . effort min . i bailed on the cold and uncut diamonds dropt so going to hang onto them until they go back up :P . dont invest all your money in one items if it goes bad your st00fed

Mark

Quote from: redstormx1 on September 18, 2011, 07:18:45 AM
dont invest all your money in one items if it goes bad your st00fed
That's why you do the reasearch and know that it won't go bad ##

I set the standard.

redstormx1

yeah but you still have a small chance maybe 20% it might due to unforeseeable circumstances . eggs in one basket

Mark

Quote from: redstormx1 on September 18, 2011, 12:43:41 PM
yeah but you still have a small chance maybe 20% it might due to unforeseeable circumstances . eggs in one basket
I've only failed once and i lost like 1m. Pennies.

I set the standard.

redstormx1

just failed on 3k frost bones again. . dum frost dragon bots dumping there stocks ha . any good items sir pro ?

Mark

Quote from: redstormx1 on September 19, 2011, 03:45:23 AM
just failed on 3k frost bones again. . dum frost dragon bots dumping there stocks ha . any good items sir pro ?
I did have a big thread for flipping that I updated countless times every day. I deleted it because everyone was stealing my ideas lol :P Killed my income for more than what its worth sharing

I set the standard.

redstormx1

I bought heaps of frostys for 10k each sold for 20k  . nature runes 108 gp now there 220  ,
i took my own advice now im rich :P

PineappleTom

Quote from: Mark on September 19, 2011, 10:23:44 AM
Quote from: redstormx1 on September 19, 2011, 03:45:23 AM
I did have a big thread for flipping that I updated countless times every day. I deleted it because everyone was stealing my ideas lol :P Killed my income for more than what its worth sharing

Mark's a shell-fish.

redstormx1

ha yeah share share ill only tell one person . who will only tell one person ,   

any good iteams  atm ? . balls n bones are going down atm my money is just sitting there all green and big just waiting to be invested or given away

Mark

I set the standard.

countrychild

PineappleTom

countrychild

Declineage