• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

IlostMaBank's Introduction

Started by bradder, September 17, 2011, 02:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradder

1. Tell us about your RS history, and also about your account (e.g. how you came to name it how it is named, what you like to do etc) : (Your response here)Well I started playing runescape back in 2006 and I just loved the game I played all the time with my cousin. In 2007 things went on at normal leveling all that stuff. In 2008 when pking was taken away i was pretty sad, even though i 1 itemed with a dds. In 2009-2010 (When pk was back in the game for the most part) I got into actual pking, and now in 2011 I dont pk as much, but if I were to join the clan I'd be able to make to events and pk wars or whatever on preferablly wednesday, but i could work out on making others.

2. Tell us more about yourself (Your age, where you are from, gender, Hobbies, Music, What you dislike/like): (Your response here)
Im 13 years old living in USA im a guy my hobbies are playing basketball and runescape. I like Dubstep and some Metal and rap. I like to be in a clan so I can have fun .
3. How did you hear about WG and what makes you want to join the clan: (Your response here) Well what really got me thinking about it was the recruitment video and then I talked to a dude in the clan "SpidyMan" and he helped me understand more about the clan and made me want to do this application.

4. Are there any current WG members who you already know: (Your response here)
Only "SpidyMan"
5. Any additional comments: I am transfering this from old forums, because I didnt know about this new one :P.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Bgpgraebner

Question, intro for WG/DG? Welcome :)

Wayshow

heya
too bad don don(spidy) isnt with us anymore :(
welcome to wg :)

Abs L

Hi there IlostMaBank! We didn't get a name so I'll use IlostMaBank until then =P.

Nice intro you have there! You seem like a nice person :) Hope to see you in the IRC and at a few public events!
If you ever have any questions, give me a shout =)

~Abs

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Mark

Yeah not sure which part of the community you are applying for.

Welcome though ;)

I set the standard.

Patty

I wish you the best of luck no matter if you're applying for WG or DG I know you'll love it hear.

Rachellove9

I love Spidyman.  He was on RS on Friday chatting to me.  He is a great guy, maybe he will come back soon.  Nice to have met you too.

Joey

Welcome to DG/WG community! Hope you enjoy you're stay here and you picked the right clan  :>  :nyan:

~Joey
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

Dorcha3377

Onathe

So you started playing RS when you were 8?

Quote from: bradder on September 17, 2011, 02:52:42 AM
Well I started playing runescape back in 2006

2. Tell us more about yourself
Im 13 years old living in USA im a guy my hobbies are playing basketball and runescape. I like Dubstep and some Metal and rap. I like to be in a clan so I can have fun .

scumtroll69

Quote from: Onathe on September 25, 2011, 10:38:08 PM
So you started playing RS when you were 8?

Quote from: bradder on September 17, 2011, 02:52:42 AM
Well I started playing runescape back in 2006

2. Tell us more about yourself