• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Wayshow's Introduction

Started by Wayshow, June 21, 2011, 01:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

Everyones doing an intro, so i might as well :D
my first intro was rather short.... so I felt like writing a longer one, and here it is!

1. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started 7 years ago... when i was 9. My friends told me about a game called Runescape, and it was the "cool" game at that time. I credit Runescape with getting rid of my obsession with Neopets (L). Wayshow is how you say my name in Chinese, nothing special to it lol. On RS I like to walk around doing nothing. I like to follow people around and blow kisses at them... well not so much anymore. I guess thats why my total level is still 2003 -.-. I only became a member last year (April), and I've gained about 1000 total levels. ho hum. I like to play SAFE minigames because I hate the feeling of losing my stuff. When I'm PK-ing, I like to do it in groups, and I'm usually the person who spears/heals people with my epic lunar spellz xD. Sadly, all of my RL friends have stopped playing RS.... with the exception of one, who comes on every day to merch and has like... 3 bil or something. I get ridiculed for playing RS... and for getting membership, but idc I <3 this game. :D
Oh and by the way, I panic a lot, so I'm a terrible tank........................................................yeah

2. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[Your response here]
I'm 16, and I live in Taiwan, a tiny island nation off the coast of China. My name is Tim, and I'm a male obviously. I like to read nonfiction. I love history with passion, and I love to read maps. I know almost all the capital cities... with the exception of a few African ones because the names are just so weird. Lol. My favourite sport is tennis and volleyball, but I play many different sports. BUT I have basketball, unlike most people -.-. As for music, I like A CAPELLA (my favourite genre), choir music,  pop, rock,soul... pretty much everything except rap and screamo (hem hem Will). I'm educated in the American cult of music, so I need everyone's help to broaden my range :) post some good artists below and I'll check them out. I <3 Lady Gaga. Skills, I have perfect pitch, although I do not know if that counts as a skill. I am good at relating with animals, and I'm absolutely terrible with computers. Hopeless, even. I'm good at memorising dates and names cuz I love history/geography lol. What I like? I like puppies and South Park. What I hate? I hate people who overdose on drugs/alcohol/cigarettes, people who lie.

3. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I read about WG on Runescape Clans Wikia (brilliant work keanu), and being the history geek that I am, I fell in love with the clan's history, and the prospect of joining such an ancient clan was intriguing. Sadly, I was a level 80 something noob that time, and I just got 99 mage. I proudly went into His Lordship's cc, and chatted with Bambeleo. I bragged that I had 99 mage, he was nice, of course, then I searched up his hiscores. The really blew me away, and inspired me to train to join the clan. Yerp. That was only 5 months ago! After a month, I intro'd and joined :)

4. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
EVERYONE <3 <3
Except maybe a few emeritus an ex-members... cuz I am relatively new to this clan :P

5. Any additional comments:
I love to chat! Chat with me on irc :)
<3 weegee 4ever

DestroyerDmc

Creeper975

SpidyMan

James

Vephy

Welcome back and I hate smokers too!  YAY

Dog b2

Welcome back to wg and new fourms dude :D:D :o