• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Would you like to see me again?

Started by `Lumby, March 09, 2015, 07:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

`Lumby

Okay, so as some of you knew, I met Gene (His Lordship) yesterday in Cambridge for a few drinks.  After a long discussion, I thought about making a return to WG as a regular member.

Want I want to know is, Would you honestly like to see me back and Would you respect me for who I am?

When I left last time, it wasn't with a high amount of respect as I was scripting.

I want to know what you honestly think about my possible return.

Let me know.

Edit:

I have spoken to Gene relating this thread and have agreed that I won't return.  I will not speak of what Gene and I spoke about last night, today or ever regarding this matter as that is at his discretion but thank you for your opinions.  Good Luck WG.

Lord Himself

Sensitive subject really... Lol wouldn't know how to begin, I personally wouldn't mind, but that's because I'm a very forgiving kind of person >.<
I guess soo long as you don't do the stuff the clan doesn't want and what you know the clan doesn't want... hopefully we can work out the rest and just chill out :)
We are a great community and well we all should respect the rules of which this clan was built on, but yeah not upto me this one..

Banana

It's up to you to make the first move. Not us. The Honour code is there for a reason. There really shouldn't be an exception why. As for before, like I stated, there are many other options available, other than the path you have taken.
red:@ @ @ @ T E X A S @ @ @ @
RuneScape Name: Monkeyy
IRC Name: Banana
TeamSpeak Name: Banana

Contact me on IRC or in game for any Questions.
Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes
80% of success is showing up
Monkey See, Monkey do!

Mojo

If you are still writing bot scripts I don't see how this can work out.
If you've stopped I don't have much of a problem with you rejoining. The only issue is that all the times you've been in WG you have not had very good activity and I don't think your situation has changed since the last time you were in WG.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

I sort of agree with Banana here Lumby. If you were to re-apply, and be accepted, I would not be able to see through the issues previously.

Not only the scripting, but also the lack of effort and activity on your part as a member/staff.

Not a lot of time has passed.

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

Sam, I think there's a problem with your mindset.
If you were to rejoin WG it has to be on our terms.
You're treating this clan like your entitlement.
WG is here to serve you, but you also have to serve WG.
You sort of expected too much preferential treatment.

Yes I want you back, but my clan has to want you back too.
If they are not comfortable, then there is a reason.

I say this to you as a close friend and with every respect.
You can't keep playing the victim.
I know you want the respect of the clan, but it has to be earned back, not given back immediately.
I myself need to earn it. Being away for so long means I can't assume they automatically have my back.

Have realistic expectations here... You wanted too much respect too quickly.

Kat

i would like to see you back if everyone else does
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

I CE Y

slayer123121

Activity was poor and i found the lack of effort annoying  O_o I mean you were a warlord with a r2h and would lecture us before wars on tanking, bringing a game etc but turn up with no effort?

The bot writing for me was agaisnt what wg's always been about... But isn't my decision.
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

Jackoe

Devin

Didn't know you too well but was in WG when this whole situation went down. I'm not a fan with the way you parted with WG and am disappointed that you weren't exactly interested in keeping relationships with those in WG. I also rarely ever saw you at an event tbh and considering you were warlord that concerns me.
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Billy O

I don't really care (not in an offensive way lol) I'm not somebody who dwells on the past. The botting thing, I kinda see it as each to there own. Makes no difference at all to 99% of rs3 players. As for lack of effort, the clan knows better than to give you a rank.

People need to remember its a game. Not the end of the world.

Mike

We've been pushing hard to make something special here lately. Everyone has put a lot of hard work to make this community we now have. Honestly I don't want to risk bringing a toxic member into our tight family.

You left on pretty shitty terms and even when you were here it was half assed at best. I'm with HL on this one. I gata see some effort first.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

`Lumby

Quote from: slayer123121 on March 09, 2015, 10:37:14 PM
Activity was poor and i found the lack of effort annoying.

Activity was poor due to my heart condition and my effort was slacking just as much as my health.

As stated in the original post, I won't be coming back.

I just made this post to ask people's opinions, I already had personal choice sorted yesterday, I was purely curious.

Billy O

If you made this post purely out of curiosity, then all you've tried to do is create drama. Should have just left it.

Mojo

What billy said.

I'll lock this now. This thread was pointless.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]