• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Guy's Intro

Started by scumtroll69, September 19, 2011, 08:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scumtroll69

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? WG

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Hmmm, well I started playing in 05 I think,a long time ago anyway. I fell in love with pures and pking and did that until they removed the wilderness, then I quit until Jagex brought in pvp. I made a new pure and played it in a clan called Ascendency. When that clan closed I joined The Mayhem Makers, the oldest and #1 pure clan which I stayed with for a long time until I got hacked recently. Until that time I was High Council of the #1 Pure Team, #Team-Genocide. So I've been making a f2p pure lately and I'm gonna put mems on my main next month and start playing that.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
17, I live in New Zealand, uh I'm male obviously lol, I enjoy basketball, paintball, football, any sport really, astrology and astrophysics are really interesting but I dont tend to talk about that much. Music wise, I guess I listen to rock/rap alot. I appreaciate lyricism and never listen to anything mainstream. Fav artist atm is a guy called Canibus, who is known for his philiosophical and scientific metaphors. Skills, I'm a good pker, great on anything to do with pures, bridding, wars etc. Uhm, I've known Mark since we were 5, and hes been ranting at me at school about how Lordy has jewwed him out of a WG shirt, so I've decided to join since I'm starting to play my main now so I can get him that shirt.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
Mark told me about you guys. I also wana make money doing GWD etc so I can afford brid sets on my main.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Mark

6. Any additional comments:
#Team-Genocide #1

I vidded this fight.
Team Genocide vs Team NP | 10 Min Return Dangerous Run In

LilRyan

Good luck man, nice vid btw..

Wayshow

hey post some pics of mark pls ## preferably hairflips cuz he wont even do it for 100k  :@
wats ur name? :P
welcome to wg, and welcome back to runescape :D

Rachellove9

Hello and welcome to the community.  I am looking forward to meeting you.

Joey

Welcome to the community! Picked a great choice.  <3
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

BeeBee

Welcome To WG and the Community Bro.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Dorcha3377

Nice to meet you, I love the hedgehog !