• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] b1ll5tar

Started by b1ll5tar, March 18, 2015, 09:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b1ll5tar

RS3 INTRODUCTION: b1ll5tar

My RuneScape Name: b1ll5tar
My Previous RSNs:
Interested in PvP: No
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started around 9 years ago (ish) very close to getting the 10 year vet cape so I'm working on those numbers. Played regularly then on and off while at university - now back and playing a lot more frequently.

Like skilling to level up, been doing firemaking recently to 99. Like all aspects of the game but have never really got into pvp stuff - but would like to learn if I could.

My past/current clans/teams are: Only ever been in one clan. Started off as Pulse, changed name to SSC x Pulse. Basically a skilling clan that people used to swap tips and chat in. Gone very quiet recently so looking for a change of scenery.
About me: I'm Bill, 23. Like sports - play American Football and 'Soccer' in my spare time. Work in law, all very boring stuff but still find plenty of time to play RS.

I heard about WG through: Existing clan member
I want to join because: I've been told the clan is very active, well run and respectful. I like the sound of that.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Lord Himself

Welcome to the boards Bill, Hope you like it here! ^.^

Frozen 10

Welcome Bill!
You should definitely try out PvP!

Zemus

Billy O

Guys a noob. Saw him flaming lvl 3s in lumpy cause they can't wear mith.

Jkssss brah! Welcome mate! Good friend of mine Irl, has no idea about pvp though. Have advised him to come to a few wars to see what it's about and get involved with the inters and go from there. He wants to concentrate on getting max melee before warring mainly though!

b1ll5tar

Thanks guys. I've heard very good things - I know i'll like it here!

His Lordship

Just to be clear about what's just happened...
A guy called Billy has just referred his friend called Bill.
I smell a spy :@

b1ll5tar

Rumbled!  ;)

We only recently found out we both played, when he recommended that I play this new game he'd found called RS! Turns out we had both been playing for as long as each other, just that he was 100x better than me!

I CE Y

Billy O

Quote from: b1ll5tar on March 18, 2015, 10:32:59 AM
Rumbled!  ;)

We only recently found out we both played, when he recommended that I play this new game he'd found called RS! Turns out we had both been playing for as long as each other, just that he was 100x better than me!

Oh stop it ;) haha.

Wow gene, let it go. If I wanted your nudes I'd get them myself. Not get a spy... Jheeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

WitchDoggy

Quote from: Mike on March 18, 2015, 01:39:38 PM
:afro:
Much thuglyfe such wow  :afro: