• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Theboy126's Introduction

Started by Joey, June 21, 2011, 01:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joey

1. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favorite activities etc.) :
Well, I made Theboy126 back around in 04 I think. And I made him a member cause my friend also played on it. Then I quit in early 05 cause I didn't like the game. Then got back into it in 8th grade, so around 09. My RSN means, 'The' (Me), 'Boy' (Cause I'm a guy), '126' (oddly and yet funny numbers :D ). My favorite a activities are, Handball, Working out, relaxing, beach, tanning and whatever else keeps me busy.

2. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I'm 16. I live in New York, Brooklyn. Hobbies are, Handball, Music, Working, Gym. I listen to Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Escape the Fate etc. Skills? Uhhh, I know how to listen really good LOL. Likes - When people don't make fun of me. Dislike - When people get off to the wrong foot against me.

3. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I went on YouTube and looked around for clans, and saw many "WG" wars etc. Looked awesome the clan, so I applied.

4. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Lol, to many.

5. Any additional comments:
Feel free to call me Joey / Guiseppe. :) Joe is NH.
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

DestroyerDmc

Hey Joey, never got talking to you before but with the smaller memberlist im sure i will :)

Creeper975

Hey buddy, when I finish my exams we should have my brid fights :)

Rachellove9

I am glad you are coming along on our new WG adventure.  I'm sure we will have some good times.  We have been friends since the day I met you.   Good luck.

James

Great to see you here dude! :)

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Dog b2

Vephy

Welcome back to WG and many happy Will Ferrals for you!