• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] 07 G O D

Started by 07 G O D, March 29, 2015, 12:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

07 G O D

OSRS INTRODUCTION: 07 G O D

My RuneScape Name: 07 G O D
My Previous RSNs: Yoplait88
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 86
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape in about 2007, when me and my sister discovered it from a friend. I loved it so much, but I was only 9 and had no idea what to do. Slowly, I built my main up, and started getting a hang of the game. In about 2012, I made a new pure account, which I trained for a while and got 99 strength on. After EOC came out, I quit for a while, because I thought RS was ruined. Like most players, I came back for RS2007, and made a new account (07 G O D). I started off as a 1 defense pure, but when I accidentally gained 3 defense, I made him a zerker pure (took a LONG time to train stats/quests). My most recent accomplishment is a Fighter Torso, in which I acquired 5 hours ago. My name is nothing special; I was just cocky at the time and excited to make a pure on RS2007, so I called myself 07 G O D. I mostly like bossing KBD or GWD (with friends/loot-share of course), and also enjoy deep wild pking. Although my bank is only about 13m, I enjoy having a largish risk. When I'm not pking, I mainly try different ways to make money, such as barrows (doesn't work out well though; my luck isn't the best).

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have been in no clans ever. I have made small teams with my friends, but never a big official clan like this one.

About me: My name is Darius, and I am originally from Pakistan but moved here when I was 1. Saying that, I do not know Urdu well. I am a male, and I am 17 years old. I now live in the United States. I like playing lots of different sports, and I am currently in soccer season with my high school (I also play basketball in basketball season). I like rap music, and many people say I am a gifted musician, even though I don't play any instruments. I like exercising, hanging out with friends, and of course food!

I heard about WG through: From the WildernessGuardians youtube channel.
I want to join because: I have never been in a large clan, and I LOVE the idea of a huge team conquering another team, and working together. I also want people to just chill with, and maybe boss or do something else.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Soccer practice, work.

I CE Y

Welcome to WG Darius, nice application and stats :)

Mojo

Welcome to the clan Darius :)

Accepted :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Jackoe

Patr1ck

OSRS unit is growing so fast! Welcome Darius!  ;)

Frozen 10