• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Dudy's 120 Slayer Blog & Other Nonsense

Started by Dudy80, April 06, 2015, 01:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudy80

Sorta afraid to put this in writing, but here it goes. Im going to try and achieve 120 in slayer as its always been my favorite skill. Im going to try and log every task and the notable drops i get here along with my progress towards my master's cape. Also i still plan to skill and quest here and there on the side so i may log any other levels i get here as well.

Basically my main focus will be on slayer but i will do other things here and there to break it up. Not going to set a date or anything because this is going to take me awhile but im going to try and average 1.5M slayer xp a week which means this will take me about a year. Also, i pick up almost all drops worth 5k or more, alch anything i can, and i am going to use all my herb drops to train herblore at the same time along with the herbs i get from herb runs between tasks. Thanks for looking, wish me luck!

I decided to only take pictures of tasks that i make atleast 250k or so, otherwise i'll list it as text at the bottom.

Tasks

[spoiler][spoiler]April Tasks

87 Iron Dragon 21315 EXP
192 Nechryael 48192 EXP
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Other Levels

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quests

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Africo_

Good luck, can't wait to see how this fills out (:

Mojo

hard work to log every task but good luck. I'm sure you'll make a decent amount of GP along the way :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Patty

Good luck man, I've always wanted that 120 slayer too... Such a sexy cape :).

Al

Good luck man...I won't take it against you if you don't make it lol.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Jordy

Goodluck, the cape looks amazing if u get it  :woeh:

PineappleTom

Best of luck dude, nice target to go for !

:)

Billy O

Best of luck! Slayer is by far the best skill, if ever I would reach a 120 it would be slayer! Lol

Frozen 10

You can get 120 slayer these days?
Good luck with that man!

Devin

Good luck mate! I'm really looking forward to seeing how this plays out for you and how much money you make off it
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

dflame

Good luck!!! Can't wait to see the progress!

Dudy80

Also, one big issue i have is my quest log... i really need to catch up on quests, namely to unlock glacors but i need a ton of quests to do that, i know there good money but is it worth going out of my way to unlock them? Also would need a few levels but nothing major.

Dudy80

Added a bunch of tasks, and did some rough math, not counting costs and such i made about 21M off slayer in the past week.