• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

MY Bank is better than YOURS!

Started by Indivi2you, June 21, 2011, 02:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

You guys are so rich lol, pyro loving like every dung weapon you have there ;) hehe, going for 100M max on my account upto now is 96M gunna make a thread on it.

Pyroclastic0

Just passed 400m mark had to sell sol though :(

now to spend all my money on skilling

Creeper975

lol Pyro I probaly bought some of those DH helms off you :P

Pyroclastic0

Thank you for funding my rs account :)

Shinhwa

Tab 1- Stuff Frequently Used
Tab 2- Melee
Tab 3- Range
Tab 4- Pots, Herblore, Farming
Tab 5-Summoning
Tab 6- Jewelry
Tab 7- Equipment
Tab 8- Random Crap
Tab 9- Clue Scroll

Indivi2you

MyAllegiance what potion is the one that starts your herblore tab?
The First, the Last, and the Only ~FLO
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ~Michael Jordan

Shinhwa

Quote from: Indivi2you on July 03, 2011, 05:22:03 AM
MyAllegiance what potion is the one that starts your herblore tab?

Holy Water

Bgpgraebner

Taibz

The title never lies! My bank is better than yours.

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

James

wtf? didnt you have like 100m? :L

Taibz

Quote from: James on July 17, 2011, 09:39:06 PM
wtf? didnt you have like 100m? :L
Me? lol no xD I had 10m bank but when i got reseted i gave everything to Tayzon. Now i am f2p and all i got is some pk sets. Yes, i have more than the stuff on the pic lol  ;D
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Death_Outlaw

James

redstormx1

Dont flip barrows items. there all going to crash bad , there are barrow bots out there now , i went there the other day and was like eer wtf. then looked on ge everything is going to crash . which is good in a way. ill pk in barrows now :P

Death_Outlaw

Yeah dharoks dropping megaaa! time to buy torags and go edge me thinks #

Easy Tiger

What happened to all the rich members?

BeeBee

Nvm, I sold it all.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Death_Outlaw

Samurai-JM

you people need to buy more signatures ##

Mojo

Time to revive a dead topic, here's my bank (mostly full of crap  :( ) couldn't be bothered to edit out the top bit, i just used swiftkit's bank screenshot feature.

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

That's like 10x my bank when I was your level Mojo, and it's probably about equal to my current bank.  Will post a pic later.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Planolocal

i wanna see this picture lol.. my comp wont let me see images from imageshack (wtf) so i cant see how many sets there are. but i see the emphasis on how many there are... lol
Opening up a new can of whoop ass, every hour on the hour.