• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

QC_Cosmix's Journey to being an OldSchool Guardian

Started by QC Cosmix, May 07, 2015, 08:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QC Cosmix

Introduction

Hey guys, Welcome to my blog. I've decided to create a blog for 2 reasons, 1-To help myself Track what I need/want to do and 2-Distract people with how nooby I am!
In here I will post progress on pretty much anything I have planned for OSRS, such as quests needing to be done, Combat AND skill level goals, my graduation progression, and Items I would like to aquire. Feel free to Compliment/Encourage/Insult me (because yeah, I am bad and I know it) or simply ask me questions.

Latest Report - Day 1

[spoiler]

Chest #1-6
[/spoiler]

Graduation

I'm posting my Graduation link here, as it is a work in progress. I'm currently missing 1 combat lvl, all 5 events, and 2 or 3 supporters. If you guys Have events to invite me, msg me ingame/IRC and If I can attend I'm gonna be there 100%!

http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=11453.0

Levels

[60]

[70]

[85]

Items

Fire Cape [ ]
RFD Gloves (Mithril+) [ ]
Rune Defender [ ]
Defender Torso [ ]
Full Void [ ] Ranger's Helm [ ] Mage's Helm [ ]

Quests

Quest Goals will add up everytime I see a quest I really want to complete, and will mark them when I complete them.

Desert Treasure [ ]
in Search of the myreque [ ]
in Aid of the myreque [ ]

Thanks for checking out my goals and blog, and like I said, feel free to comment down below. I will do a daily progress report except on weekends, where my play time is limited and will be entirely directed towards playing or participating in events I can attend.
"War never ends, there are only pauses between battles."

james o_o

QC Cosmix

Quote from: james o_o on May 07, 2015, 09:28:32 PM
Wowwwww. Nice blog lol. I like the colors.

Thanks! I tend to try and keep everything Nice to see, took my 2hrs to make the thread just because I wanted it to look good hahah!

Mojo

major noob ##

good luck with your goals and combat training :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Devin

Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

QC Cosmix

Friday's Progress - Day 1

So, Friday was a relaxed day, didn't do much, still managed to do a few barrows chests (1st chests on this account), and did a few Pest Control games. So here is is pictures on my progress from Friday, Day 1.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

There we go, and see you all on Monday for the weekend report!

QC Cosmix

And here was my loot on the P2P Pk hunt from Saturday the 9th of May. Nothing as good as what Mojo pulls, but for my 1st try, I'm happy with the results.