• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [RS3] crateses

Started by crateses, June 26, 2015, 02:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crateses

RS3 INTRODUCTION: crateses

My RuneScape Name: crateses
My Previous RSNs: crateses is my main account, and i used to have a low level account for fun called An00b2u2.
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing rs back in 2004. i played for about 2 years, and then stopped. I recently started to play again. The game has changed completely, and i think it has gotten a bit better/easier.   My home world used to be world 27, and i even remember coming across Wg when it was still starting up and combat requirement was 90.  I was surprised to find out that wg was still around. I was even thinking of joining back then.  My rs name comes form my favorite philosopher, Socrates.  I couldn't put that name, but i used ' crates' then added the 'es'.  i would say my favorite activity has to be slayer.  i regret not training it when it first came out, but it is better now. Other than that, i just enjoy playing the game. still kinda getting the hand of things again, but learning is part of the fun. I used to pk, but hated how some people acted. There was a sense of honor in the old days, then a lot of people just became disrespectful. my account is over 10 years old.
My past/current clans/teams are: My clan history started With Doa( Dead on arrival). I wanna say that was back in 2005 or so.  That clan kinda just disbanded after the leader stopped playing. I then joined Clan jaguar because of a friend of mine. (i was also surprised that they still existed.)  I participated in several wars with doa, and one war with clan jag.  I didn't stay to long in clan jag though.  Some old clan members from doa started their own, and i decided to tag along because i had some sense of loyalty to them.  The clan just kinda disbanded and i quit playing rs around the same time. I believe that was around 2006-2007. 
About me: I am in my mid 20's. I played rs when i was like 14-16.  I am male, and from the united states.  I love martial arts, and that has been the core of my being.  I have bachelors degrees in Philosophy and English. I enjoy talking about anything pertaining to life, history, cultures, music(i like different kinds), movies, and geeking out a bit.  I am a joker, so i am always playing around.  anything else, then just ask.

I heard about WG through: i remembered them from back in the day.
I want to join because: i like they essentail values.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: might be moving to another city. (time undeterminded)

I CE Y

Nice app Crateses, welcome to WG

Be sure to join "Wilderness Guardians" clan chat and idle on irc to get to know people a bit :D

Frozen 10

Al

Hey man welcome, I think you probably know but one of our most famous/biggest wars is against DoA back then.

Looking forward to meeting you!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

Hey crateses, I'm glad the app system is working again :D

Ask Dev/slayer in IRC for an interview.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

crateses

Quote from: Al on June 26, 2015, 07:43:43 AM
Hey man welcome, I think you probably know but one of our most famous/biggest wars is against DoA back then.

Looking forward to meeting you!

wow, i completely forgot about that. i actually was not part of that war.  i was busy with something, but i can't remember what it was at this moment.  hahah who won?  i remember back that doa had a lot of high level players.

slayer123121

Used to fight Doa alot back in the day  ## ## ## Lordy got on well with your clan so we had some fights in p2p  (H)

Looking forward to meeting you mate good to see older members around  :P

If your on IRC gimmie a slap/pm and i'll do your interview  :)
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

crateses

Quote from: slayer123121 on June 26, 2015, 07:53:44 PM
Used to fight Doa alot back in the day  ## ## ## Lordy got on well with your clan so we had some fights in p2p  (H)

Looking forward to meeting you mate good to see older members around  :P

If your on IRC gimmie a slap/pm and i'll do your interview  :)

wow, i can't believe people still remember doa. its been such a long time since those days.

would it be possible if the interviewers send me a pm in game? i have logged on to irc, but i have trouble hearing the responses due to outside influences around me.  i live next to a busy street, so i constantly hear cars and what not.

GT Rey

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

crateses

hey guys, i wanna retract my application.  nothing to do with wg, you guys have always been a good clan, but a friend of mine(rl friend)  is asking me to be in his.  nothing personal. i hope and wish nothing but the best for you all.  may you continue to strive.

Al

Well that sucks but no worries I guess haha...was nice talking to you. Keep in touch!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS