• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Tournament Worlds

Started by Mojo, July 09, 2015, 03:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

slayer123121

Quote from: Mojo on July 09, 2015, 03:29:14 PM
Max stats, max gear, up to a 5v5 fight: http://services.runescape.com/m=news/the-tournament-arena?oldschool=1

Damn looks like good fun  ## ## ##

Team Prodigy will take on team texas i reckon  (H) ## ## ##
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

I CE Y

We should make an event around this like the dueling tournament we had.

My idea would be to do a 5v5 tournament throughout the clan, with brackets just like the one Devin created, we could all chip in to make a prize fun for the winning pair  ## Like each pair chips in 200-500k and then the winners takes home everything.

There are no advantages for anyone because everyone has access to the same max gear/levels etc it just comes down to teamwork, skill and dem lucky hits

Edited: The matches can't start without 5 people on each team. So the 2v2 won't happen but 5v5 would still be fine

Mojo

Quote from: I CE Y on July 09, 2015, 05:04:36 PM

My idea would be to do a 2v2 tournament throughout the clan, with brackets just like the one Devin created, we could all chip in to make a prize fun for the winning pair  ## Like each pair chips in 200-500k and then the winner takes home everything.

There are no advantages for anyone because everyone has access to the same max gear/levels etc it just comes down to teamwork, skill and dem lucky hits

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

you realise you could make it yourself?
but ye we'll consider it if you don't do it yourself
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Randy

Wait this actually looks awesome. Ive always wondered why this shit never existed when its in every MMO.
Gonna have to check it out

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

Quote from: Randy on July 09, 2015, 05:25:04 PM
Wait this actually looks awesome. Ive always wondered why this shit never existed when its in every MMO.
Gonna have to check it out
too bad it's only there for 3 weeks :kanye:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Quote from: Mojo on July 09, 2015, 05:13:02 PM
Quote from: I CE Y on July 09, 2015, 05:04:36 PM

My idea would be to do a 2v2 tournament throughout the clan, with brackets just like the one Devin created, we could all chip in to make a prize fun for the winning pair  ## Like each pair chips in 200-500k and then the winner takes home everything.

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

you realise you could make it yourself?
but ye we'll consider it if you don't do it yourself

Ye, but too much effort right now. Questing init

WitchDoggy

i absolutely love these worlds, specing 70's with ags, so gooooood.

GT Rey

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

slime666

I had no idea about this, so I had a mini heart attack when I was teleported to this location with billions worth of items in my bank lol

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]