• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Other games?

Started by Rakukonpaku, July 25, 2015, 02:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakukonpaku

Just a bit of curiosity about what other games the people here tend to play. Maybe games they go back to once in a while or play consistently alongside runescape.
For instance, I occasionally go back and play Payday 2 or Killing Floor 2 for a week or two before stopping to avoid getting too tired of it. Also lately I have been playing the Long War mod for X-com Enemy Within. Also one small confession to keep things interesting: I recently got a PS3 to play The Last of Us but I have never even touched the single player; the multi player is far too fun.

Al

I play Clash of Clans a lot with the other clan members here. Other than that I occasionally play a few sports games. NCAA Football and Fight Night.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Frozen 10

I play Dark Souls 2 from time to time.

PineappleTom

Clash of clans is about all I play.

Hathor666

I play League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Age of empires, Clash of clans, Halo 4(360), I just started playing Ark Evolved as well.

Mojo

I play some Haxball and a few mobile games but not much else atm.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

i usually play xbox one games usually football or cod

WitchDoggy

Terraria, League of legends, left 4 dead, just cause 2, Dota2, Rogue Legacy, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Skyrim

I CE Y

PC Games: League of Legends, Age of Empires (Conquerors Expansion) on Voobly.

Xbox 360/One: Fifa 15, Halo, Halo Wars, CoD (literally the best cod player you'll ever see, ye ik.. i'm sikh #1 at AW, Ghosts, Black ops 2 and probably Black Ops 3 when it gets released).

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Keith

Once in a while I go back and play some old FF games but that's pretty much it

slayer123121

Any the Cods (360), Aoe3.
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Blackraide88

I also play Guild Wars 2, with some battlefield 3 when I need to kill some people :)