• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Ye 0lde Mage

Started by Kieran, August 11, 2015, 04:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kieran

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Ye 0lde Mage

My RuneScape Name: Ye 0lde Mage
My Previous RSNs: Aragon1163, this was many years ago though however.
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 85
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I began playing Runescape roughly back in 2006/2007 with the same account, I have just changed my name since then.

I was really quite proud of my account and how I ranked up my skills, I had a real passion for Rune crafting and hit 95 which was probably one of my highest achievements considering the amount of time it takes to reach such a high level, however unfortunately I gave up with RS once the new updates came out with the new combat and what not being released, it just didn't seem like the Runescape I grew up playing, it changed..
I have however recently returned to Runescape but only ever log in on Old School.

I've always had a thing for PK'ing, ideally focused on Range and Magic combinations with a rather successful track record back in the day when I used to run around with a little team, if anything I feel I may have to find my feet again, as it's been many years since i've PK'ed properly.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've been rather clan-free all my time on Runescape, I was part of TBE (The British Elites) for a short period of time however didn't feel it was for me at the time.

About me: Well i'm Kieran and currently on my summer holiday break from University where I study Business Studies, I'm going back for my third year next month though! I'm from the UK and enjoy the usual typical things such as football (I must warn you, i'm a Liverpool supporter), drinking and just generally being a social being!
I've had alot of free time over summer obviously, so have recently made a return to Old-School, I seem to be enjoying it and plan to be around for quite some time longer.

I heard about WG through: Runescape Forums
I want to join because: I feel i've got as far as I can now with being Solo, I'm looking to join a clan for a variety of reasons, from having the simple things such as making friends and a CC to talk in whilst playing as well as to have events I can look forward to and be part of an active community as a whole.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Once i'm back to Uni I may be less-active but will still be able to contribute

slayer123121

Declined. - Liverpool fan  :fp: :X :fp:

Welcome to the boards mate, ask a OP on Irc for a review  :) :P
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

Kieran

Quote from: slayer123121 on August 11, 2015, 04:48:52 PM
Declined. - Liverpool fan  :fp: :X :fp:

Welcome to the boards mate, ask a OP on Irc for a review  :) :P

Genuinely just worried me then when I saw the declined comment  O_o

Will do, thank you.

Mojo

Hey there interesting stats :D You should get Magic a bit higher so you have 2 strong styles!

Looks like you dc'd from IRC half way through your review, come back and finish it off :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Kieran

Quote from: Mojo on August 11, 2015, 06:08:29 PM
Hey there interesting stats :D You should get Magic a bit higher so you have 2 strong styles!

Looks like you dc'd from IRC half way through your review, come back and finish it off :)

Heya, yeah i'm working on Magic atm as I am typically Range & Mage based.

Was told to set up an IRC account, just waiting on Slayer to start my review

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Hey Kieran! Nice to see another Liverpool fan join (too many of them united scumbags in here atm)  (H) i'll be you mentor for your graduation period, if you need anything feel free to message me on Forums/RS/Irc etc

:woeh:

Frozen 10

Lait_Choco

Hey man, you got an lovely account! :D Always loved range/mage pures.
And one of my fav. players is going to play for Liverpool, Benteke!
Looking forward to see you ingame.

If anything needed or just some questions, just ask ;).
Greetings,

Lait

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Suffud

Nice to meet you, at one point I considered joining TBE years ago, but I went with AIR, look forward to seeing you at events.