• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Anyone ride?

Started by James, June 21, 2011, 06:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

By Ride i mean Bmxing or mountain biking. I really enjoy Bmxing and im getting a new one for my birthday, honestly cant wait. Going to travel to big parks with friends and get some good shots and sessions :D Any of you ride?

Dog b2

i ride a gilera runner sp 50 with a 70 kit init? lol its a sports moped

PineappleTom

I've got a nifty road bike... Almost there. Also own a BMX, but never got tricking. Just 360'ing handle bars whilst riding and things for lols :D

Wayshow

brb getting my tricycle ##

i mean... getting my horse :D

BeeBee

Used to ride...bmx..had a.....Kink Gap...i rode dirt jumps and street...then my fellow crew slowly moved out of the area and I didn;t like the style of the other riders in my area...(they were either pot heads or chavs....or both)
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

DestroyerDmc

James

God

Thought this was going to be about motorcycles. Had a semi going for a moment.

Guess I'll just creep back into my corner.... :-X

vvvvRRROOOOOOOOOOOMMMM.

G.O.D. | AZN | !ud NOCTERNAL [UNIT]
MINECRAFT. HEFTYSmurf

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
                      Psalm 23:4

James

hahaha^ feel free to talk about any sort of biking here

Taibz

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

George

Orthux

I used to hit up a lot of trails on my mountain bike, now I have my bike in my room on a trainer and ride it here lol.

Espen___11

Only tried some few times for fun :P Its hard :(