• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Dogs Intro

Started by Dog b2, June 21, 2011, 06:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog b2

1. Tell us about your RS history, and also about your account (e.g. how you came to name it how it is named, what you like to do etc) : (Righty hoe then well i started owning the world of Runescape back in 2005 about 2 weeks b4 the christmas event came out with the jester hats and scarfs and i played from 2005-2007 then i got hacked and lost my password so i made another account and played on that account for about 6-8months then i got my main account back (dog b2) and have been playing to this day my first 99 was Woodcutting then Cooking then Magic i do enjoy getting my skills up and recently got a new computer for christmas Alienware-area 51 alx so im really into gaming on my computer i play counter strike and left 4 dead 2 and i havent come across anyother cool games yet... i got a ps3 Psn:triboi had a ps3 since they came out in The UK so i and a very heavy gamer. i am currently getting 84/99 mining 85/99 smith and 89/99 fish im down lrc (living rock caverns 24/7 getting mining and fish up mostly and getting smith up when i decide im bored down there. )

2. Tell us more about yourself (Your age, where you are from, gender, Hobbies, Music, What you dislike/like): (Well my names Josh im 17 im from london. im a lovely handsome young man  ermm i got a gilera runner sp 50 witch is a moped i go out with m8s riding everywhere tearing up the roads lol when i turn 17 in april so learning to drive got my test coming up soon :D. I'm into rap,r n b all that lot got a girlfriend i been with for 3 years

3. How did you hear about WG and what makes you want to join the clan: (well when i started the clan was well known and i remember pking once and i saw about 50 people came out of know where and i asked who u very and they said wg but i seemed like it was a mith that wg where just a mith coz no1 rarely saw then witch made then quite cool tbh i really wanna join a community that i know for a fact that will never close because u if u have made it this long then your going to be going a long way in the world of rs i am beginning to get bored of getting skills and that up but i really wanna war pvp and go gwd and just start getting my levels to get the big number of 138.)

4. Are there any current WG members who you already know: Course i do been in wg since january -.-

5. Any additional comments: I own

James

DestroyerDmc

Alright Josh, gl comming to WG :D also gl with the maxing combat, im not too far of it myself :D

Vephy

Welcome back to WG and the hello to the new forums.

Vio

A fellow RL meet attendee  ;D welcome back sir  8)

Vephy

Welcome and good luck getting 138.