• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

callmeqing

Started by callmeqing, December 07, 2015, 04:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmeqing

My RuneScape Name: qingkat711
My Previous RSNs: hd4l_peter
Joining for PvP events: YES
My Combat Level: 86
My Stats:do not know how to do that picture crop..so here it is below:
70 attack
62 strength
70 defence
79 range
60 pray
88 mage
75 hp
have ancients if need to be. trying to get 99 mage...

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing when i was a little kid my friends and i would just sit for hours and play runescape tegother that was like 6 years ago i kept playing till pre eoc then i quit for a while and came back to play osrs im a big fan of osrs and i will always play it my favourite skill would be fletching it's really profitable and i like it my favourite activities are pvm and pk i just enjoy seeing that loot on the ground before picking it up

My past clans/teams and any current teams: none.

About me: my name is Peter, qingkat is me and my gf's comb name..she plays too but not so much for the pvp. anyways i am from canada, i enjoy playing rs and just want to roll with a good clan to pk with. I been playing rs since classic. I lost all my past 3 mains. hacks and such. quitted for a while just got back into it..so here I am applying for a clan to roll with.
I heard about WG through: googling top pking clan in osrs.
I want to join because: as i said, need and want to roll with a clan thats solid . and this seems like a solid clan.
Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: nope

Mojo

Hey there, follow the process outlined here: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=65.0

Copy/pasting is not the way to go :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]