• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] wulle

Started by Wulle, December 22, 2015, 03:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulle

OSRS INTRODUCTION: wulle

My RuneScape Name: wulle
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 98
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Hey, as like everyone I played runescape as a kid. 2 years ago I started playing osrs out of nostalgia, and today i've got a maxed zerk account. I've not pked a whole lot yet, because I find edge to be boring after a while. That's why I'm really interested in finding a good clan so I can have a nice pvp experience and learn how to pk correctly.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've never been in a pk clan since I started playing rs

About me: My name is Jasper, i'm 19 years old live in belgium.
I like  reggae, oldschool rap and dub

I heard about WG through: I've heard about it from other players and came across your post on zybez
I want to join because: It's a big clan, seems like it has a friendly atmosphere and very professional. I'm also a zerk pure and a lot of clans are requiring high def.

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @Mojo or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom