• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [DS] Deer an Beer

Started by Deer an Beer, January 05, 2016, 03:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deer an Beer

DS INTRODUCTION: Deer an Beer

My RuneScape Name: Deer an Beer
My Previous RSNs: xGarrett
My Combat Level: 105
My Total Level: 1491
In the DS Clan Chat already: No

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in late 2007, with one of my best friends at the time and he has since quit and I guess I just never did. My name is more of a joke rather because I am from Nebraska, US, and my friend always laughed about me being from Nebraska because you know most everyone around here is a hick and drinks beer and goes hunting all day so we made our account names Deer an Beer and Beer and Deer. I pretty much just do Slayer, Clue scrolls, Barrows, Warbands (solo as of now) and occasionally pk on 07. I wouldn't consider myself the "best" pker out there but I half decently know what I am doing.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in "Mates not Levels" whenever darkscape first came out, I was in it for about a month and when my son was born I quit darkscape for a little while due to life getting quite busy and haven't been in a clan since.

About me: My name is Garrett, Male, 18, United States, I pretty much just play Darkscape, work and be a dad I guess not much else I do, I like country music mostly as I said above I'm a hick but I don't mind really any music other than crazy hardcore death metal crap.

I heard about WG through: I googled "Darkscape Clans December 2015"

Mojo

Welcome to our forums Garret. I remember seeing you on reddit when you got third age :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You now have our DarkScape forum rank and have been given an extra rank in our CC, you can read how to progress in CC ranks here.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on DS you should be in our Clan Chat and optionally our FC: "WG_CC".
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]