• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] WGV

Started by Vio, January 07, 2016, 04:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vio

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WGV

My RuneScape Name: WGV
My Previous RSNs: The important ones are Kecooler, WG Keanu, DG Keanu and Vio Amethyst. If I were to include all my accounts, this list would easily exceed 100 names.
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 104
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in Summer 03, over 12 years ago. My current display name is pretty straightforward. I enjoy looting wars, training construction and bank standing. I've recently taking a liking to slayer as well, and am currently midway though MEP2 (hating it). I only have a few quests left till the cape actually.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1514347-iyouri-clan-history/page__st__200#entry14288496

The above is correct up until August 2011. After that I ended up as forum tech in WG, Emeritus, quit RS, rejoined WG, quit RS again, rejoined RBH, quit RS a 3rd time, and am back again. Should last another couple months or so.

About me: I'm Vio, male, 22 and a resident of England since 2004. I'm a driver for Domino's. I love cars - I have 4 of them and spend most of my time and money fixing and modifying them. I also love driving and pizza, so I'm living the dream here, but wouldn't mind ending up as a mechanic a little later down the line. I have 2 cats called Dixie and Vladimir.

I heard about WG through: His Lordship's soundboard back in 2006
I want to join because: It's been almost 7 years since I first joined #wg_lobby with the intention of someday posting an application. 7 years later and after all that's happened, there aren't many other clans out there that I'm capable of joining. WG is home.

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I work evenings, which rules out pretty much all events for me. I'd like Emeritus or the return of the Aussie Raid.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @Mojo or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Zemus

jaredspurr

Randy

I am the one who bends!