• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Salami Man's Intro

Started by sulaiman400, June 21, 2011, 08:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sulaiman400

1. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[Idr when I started. Couple years ago on another account. Basically, I've changed accounts too many times to count. Anyway, this is my account as of four or five years. I use it more than any other. My RSN is my cousin's name cuz my name was used up lol. My favorite activities on Runescape include Clan wars, stealing creation, thieving stuff, house parties, and pvp stuff. I hate PvM activities actually. Mainly cuz I'm terrible at them lol... Anyway, I've been active in clanning for a couple of years. I was in RSB for a bit (Ran a ladder there). I've been in several clans, including the Future Elites (The British Elite's Junior clan) until their closing, Red Blade Hunters (which I left earlier today to come here), and a couple of other clans as well. I enjoy clanning and it's one of my favorite things about RS.]

2. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[Well, I'm from the United States. Long Island, New York. I'm graduating from high school this week and heading to NYU Stern next year to study economics. I like rap music. I'm male. I play sports pretty actively (but I suck at them). I am really interested into politics and economics and so I love talking about them. So yea, that's me]

3. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[WG is obviously an old and respectable clan. So, I've wanted to join for a while. I actually told WG Keanu that I was planning to train to join WG a couple of weeks ago, but you guys came out with DG, so now I want to join. I like the sense of community, His Lordship seems hilarious (The rant was awesome), and you guys seem to take the game the way it should be taken. For fun.]

4. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[Not really too many members. I know a couple of WG and DG members who I have met in IRC, but not too many people have I met extremely seriously.]

5. Any additional comments:
[I look forward to being a member of DG (and eventually WG).]

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

DestroyerDmc

Heya, i was in TBE for all of one night, didnt like it atal compared to this clan so i hope you'l be the same :D GL

Zemus

Hey, spoke to you in Irc and you seem pretty cool - good to see you're joining :)

sulaiman400

lol, leaving a clan is like a freaking relationship breakup. It's so hard to do :( lol.... either way, hopefully it's for the better. And thanks mates. Zemus, you seem like a chill fellow too lol

Vio

Don't I know it, I left RBH 3 times :P

Well, welcome to the WG community dude, great to see you joining  :)

sulaiman400

Oh, btw, just a warning. I love talking... and I'm extremely hyper. So just a warning to all of you haha :)

James

Welcome to the community :D

Taibz

Welcome to WG/DG :D
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Armybuilder

Welcome man

Would love to know RBH's view on this

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Joey

I'm from Brooklyn New York. Nice to meet you, feel free to call me Joey or Joe. :)

Welcome to DG/WG, hope your stay here is worthwhile.

-Joey
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

BeeBee

Hey Man Welcome Good luck
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Dog b2

welcome to wg and new fourms  :o

Vephy

Hello and welcome to Wilderness Guardians!  Please beware the mooses they eat babies.  Hide your babies.  Besides that it is serious business here.

JC

Quote from: Vephy on June 21, 2011, 10:38:48 PM
Hello and welcome to Wilderness Guardians!  Please beware the mooses they eat babies.  Hide your babies.  Besides that it is serious business here.

Welcome to Wg :)

I'd also like to add a disclaimer to the post above that nothing related to Moose, Zemus or anything with the numbers 3654 added to the end of it should be taken seriously at any point of time.

If you follow this one simple rule you'll fit in here fine ##
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Creeper975

Bgpgraebner

Beware teh mus ##

Welcome! Good to know there are lots of people taking interest in DG/WG! :)

Keith

Hello and welcome, I hope you find the clan to be to your liking ##

sulaiman400

Thanks everyone. Btw, Bgpgraebner, that's easily one of the funniest sigs I've seen ever. lmaooo GRAPES!!!

Vephy

Please be aware that DMing me in #yak-unit and #ttb_lobby is mandatory.  Thank you.