• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] 205 squad

Started by 205 squad, February 17, 2016, 07:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

205 squad

OSRS INTRODUCTION: 205 squad

My RuneScape Name: 205 squad
My Previous RSNs: Lashing out
Prillstyle
Prill4

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 102
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I got my first 99 when i was 16 it was fishing i loved the skill, but now i never want to catch another lobster again.
I had a maxed turm zerker in 2010 which was my baby. That account had 99 mining and fishing along with every combat skill. I loved the game at that point, but once eoc came out i quit. 2007 revived my love of runescape, and i continue to play ( not as much) to this day.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was a lower level in the clan kc hunters, and i never recieved or split a drop. I love to kill the spider boss. In my mind it is one of the best in the game. This is where i got my first ever rare drop (dragon pickaxe). This was soloed, but in my old clan I duoed the boss alot.

About me: I am currently a premedical student, but I am only at a community college. I have been accepted to Michigan State University, and I will be attending in the fall. Most of my time is devoted to my studies, but runescape is my escape. The other thing i enjoy most in life is wrestling. I was the captain of my team, and I got to train with one of the best wrestler in the nation. I later got to meet the Olympic roman greco wrestling coach, and he gave me the last medal he ever won.

I heard about WG through: I used google to search for clan, and I ended up here
I want to join because: I've been in the clan chat for a while, and the clan seems to be a very friendly environment. after the last clan I was in disbanded, I was searching for one like it, and this clan won.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Colege/ Phlebotomy

WG Ajaji

There we go  :woeh:

Looking forward to see you in the clan

LilRyan

Looks good in the format, good information also.

Good luck

Mojo

Hey there very nice app!

Ask in Discord for app review :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

i mr420

welcome, looks good! hope to see you at some events soon! :D

Mojo

Declined due to having an active account on a RWT website.
Discussed this with him.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]