• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Cola's Introduction

Started by Cola, October 05, 2011, 03:23:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cola

1. Tell us about your RS history, and also about your account (e.g. how you came to name it how it is named, what you like to do etc) : Hello, i started playing Runescape back in 2002. I was very young back then and really didnt understand the game to much. My brother introduced me by making me wood cut or fish for him while he was away. Eventually he let me make my own account and my runescape journey began. When i was younger i would always fall for the scams and hacks so i have been through many accounts:P I love clanning and the community it brings. I also love warring and PKing. Oldskool is the way i pk and always will. To be honest im not much of a skiller haha as its so repetitious. Ive been playing runescape for the last 9 years with a few quit breaks in betweeen. I have a nice account and i hope to stick with it and become very good:P
2. Tell us more about yourself (Your age, where you are from, gender, Hobbies, Music, What you dislike/like): My name is Shane and im from Ohio which is in the United States. I'm a Male and i love playing sports. I enjoy listening to Rap and hip hop music while playing runescape. When im not on Runescape im hanging with friends, playing basketball or golf, or on xbox. I really try to be everyones friend and have a good time. I hate drama and im pretty chill when it comes to stuff
3. How did you hear about WG and what makes you want to join the clan: Well in 09 i joined the The sabre clan for the first time, and i immediately saw WG war with us the first week. I liked the way Sabres and WG interacted with eachother. I quit Runescape for a few months last year and when i came back i noticed the Inactivity the sabres have been experiencing. I really enjoyed being in the community but many have moved on. I have noticed WG's community and like many of the members they have. I have always heard Mark talk good about WG and i think i would like to be the newest addition. I hope i can fit in to the warring, community fun, bossing and other events just as i have with others before. I think WG is the perfect fit for me.
4. Are there any current WG members who you already know: Mark and some others just from warring and raiding in the past.

5. Any additional comments: I hope everyone will allow me to be in the clan as i hope to bring some good contributions. I love the clan community and i think WG is the right choice.

Mark

Nice to read this, Welcome to the community :)

I set the standard.

Wayshow

Hey Shane :D
Nice to see an ex-sabre, boy you've been playing for a long time lol :P
Nice intro btw thanks for making it nice and detailed ##
welcome to the community, if you need anything, you can ask me :Nyan:
:woeh:

Cola

PineappleTom

Hey man - nice to see an old Sabre face. Yeah - regretfully the Sabres has been, um, more inactive then usual lately... But we are still here in full force! Nice to meet you (again) Cola :)

Zemus

hey shane, welcome to the community! :3

Lordlavits01

Hey, I'm newish around here too and everyones pretty chill around here. I hope you like it here as much as i do!

:nyan: