• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Guzzys 10Def Pure Progress

Started by Antwharn, April 13, 2016, 09:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antwharn

What's up guys! Welcome to my 10defence pure progress thread :P

I will be updating the thread every few days to show progress so look out, I'm not really setting myself high goals, I just want this account for something
to do while training my other account and low level pking at chins/east/west dragons  <3

Current Goals
Getting all f2p quest requirements for quests such as Desert Treasure, Animal Magnetism and the subquests etc.

Current Achievements:

Quests to do:
Cooks Assistant
Restless Ghost
Ernest the chicken
Vampire Slayer
Dwarf Cannon
Preist in peril
Animal Magnetim
Death Plateau
The Digsite
The Fued
Temple of Ikov
Waterfall Quest
Tree Gnome Village
Troll Stronghold
Horror from the deep

Future Goals
50/60 Attack
70+ Strength
70+ Ranged
43/52 Prayer
70+ Magic
55+ Slayer

Current Media:

13/04/2016

Looking for opinions on whether to get 50 or 60 attack and 43 or 52 prayer

D om

Hey man, I also made a pure to do some low level pking on while im grinding on main etc. My advice would be to stay 50 attack as melee is mainly used for specs on pures as range has a much higher dps until you get to 90+ str.

45 prayer is optimal imo, unless your with a team when smite is useful. Try to keep your offensive stats balanced with each other at all times to have the highest dps across all three styles.

Something like this would be pretty effective

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fury Os

Best low lv account is Void Ranger with Melee Gmaul.

like 75range 50att 70str or whatever calculator says and you'd be like 65 combat 26 pray/31pray or 44 pray
Southern California Born and Raised

Antwharn

Quote from: osfury1 on April 13, 2016, 09:47:51 PM
Best low lv account is Void Ranger with Melee Gmaul.

like 75range 50att 70str or whatever calculator says and you'd be like 65 combat 26 pray/31pray or 44 pray

I think i'll stick with the 10 defence, but yeah that is a good build

Quote from: D om on April 13, 2016, 09:14:10 PM
Hey man, I also made a pure to do some low level pking on while im grinding on main etc. My advice would be to stay 50 attack as melee is mainly used for specs on pures as range has a much higher dps until you get to 90+ str.

45 prayer is optimal imo, unless your with a team when smite is useful. Try to keep your offensive stats balanced with each other at all times to have the highest dps across all three styles.

Something like this would be pretty effective

Ooh, whats its name and stats? Yeah that makes sense, ill probably just get 44prayer untill i get people to pk with or maybe some WG dudes have pures could have a team  :P and yeah i'm sort if keeping my hp lower than it would be to help maximise some stats but that could be a badthing.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fury Os

I have a lower lv pure lv 77 riskenhp, a venged voider 91range
Southern California Born and Raised

O_Beast

good luck :) I only got my account defence a few months ago

Was 94 mage 91 range 88 str 60 attack for a while. Edge was very easy to pk :D

Keep grinding!

I CE Y

These 50 attack builds are pretty sweet.

Search "Legolas" he's got a pretty neat build. (Thebaby123's account, he's a streamer)