• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] opp_k 9_unit

Started by Mitchckl, April 25, 2016, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitchckl

OSRS INTRODUCTION: opp_k 9_unit

My RuneScape Name: opp_k 9_unit
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 111
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape a long time ago. Had to be pre 2005 runescape, at least 10 years. My name means Ontario Provincial Police k9 unit, I want to be a police officer one day. My favorite skill is probably hunter, I find its the most interactive.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I highest level of pvp clan activity took place Pre EOC, I was in a clan called GGT, God Given Talent, and that was the first time in my runescape career where I made hundreds of mills. We did a lot of multi combat pking, with the occasional war and lures.

About me: My name is Mitch, I live in Canada and I am currently a psychology student attending university. I am also a volunteer firefighter on call 24/7 and in the summer I work full time as a municipal law enforcement officer. I play games when I have free time at home, and I have always had a soft spot for runescape because of its involvement in my childhood. One day I hope to be a police officer, that's my long term career goal. Im a friendly guy and just want some mates to PK bank with.

I heard about WG through: Google
I want to join because: I want friends on this game to pk with. You don't get far in the wilderness when you have no friends.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

D om

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @callmeqing or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]