• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Who has travelled?

Started by O_Beast, May 10, 2016, 09:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

O_Beast

So basically I went to Holland last month and came back so full of determination to travel more. Of all the places I have visited I found Holland to be the most enticing place to live. I have a plan to live there in the next 2-3 years but before I do so I want to do a year away.

Now I am trying to work out what is best.. One year in one place, or spread the year over a few different places (which will cost me a fuck load more)

Has any one here travelled and have any tips? Any organisations that help you to travel?

I have done a lot of google searches but I just feel real life accounts will be more useful in my decision making.

Thanks in advance :P

Lait_Choco

Holland is a pretty nice country! :) Been there numerous times as it is really close to Antwerp.
I've been twice to Amsterdam, few times to Rotterdam, countless times to Eindhoven and  their beaches. Great country and almost anyone is pretty friendly and helpfull.

I strongly suggest you go there for a few months before leaving for a year.  So you can see what it is like to live there.
And if I were you, I'd save a little bit more and spread the year over a few places.

Also, what places/cities were you thinking of? And how long was your previous stay?

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

WG Genesis

I have been to a few different places such as Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, USA, Canada, Iran, and the UAE.

Out of all of those places, South Korea was by far the best. Seoul is what you would call alive. Tons of young people, and very refreshing! Would definitely recommend going there.

Fury Os

Use e website called AirBnB for travel accomodations, i've always had good cheap experiences staying with AirBnB hosts. You can message them and get long term discounts to make your stay cheaper like a monthly rate.
Southern California Born and Raised

Smile

i dont feel safe travelling anymore so i stay in Canada :D but I have been to mexico, usa, and Dominican republic

perpetually high.

Tragar

I'm currently living in Germany :) beautiful country. I have gotten to see the Netherlands since I have been here as well.

mina moner

Quote from: Lait_Choco on May 10, 2016, 01:39:29 PM
Holland is a pretty nice country! :) Been there numerous times as it is really close to Antwerp.
I've been twice to Amsterdam, few times to Rotterdam, countless times to Eindhoven and  their beaches. Great country and almost anyone is pretty friendly and helpfull.

I strongly suggest you go there for a few months before leaving for a year.  So you can see what it is like to live there.
And if I were you, I'd save a little bit more and spread the year over a few places.

Also, what places/cities were you thinking of? And how long was your previous stay?

Lait_Choco

Quote from: mina moner on August 06, 2016, 01:43:15 PM
Quote from: Lait_Choco on May 10, 2016, 01:39:29 PM

wut? :P

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.