• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

hey! might wanna join this clan :p

Started by gangste619, October 07, 2011, 11:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gangste619

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
descendant guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[Well I haven't really played a lot lately but i made my account in like 2006, i only really started playing alot like 2 years ago though.idk what my rsn means i used to like rap music:P, maybe thats why idk. im f2p right now and i like to f2p pk sometimes which is why i decided to join a clan XD]

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[im 16 years old from montreal, im a male and i really love to play hockey irl  :> i've played it all my life and i watch the montreal canadians alot, sadly they suck :(. im pretty good at hockey irl and i play AA for my region  (H). i also really like to eat at subway i always get the 12 inch pizza sub for 5$ <3 ]

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[Well you're an old clan(saw in ur recruitment topic) and i respect what you stand for.you seem like nice people and i want to join :p, ive never really claned and this seems like a good place to start :p]

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[nope but i saw your recruitment posts on rsc and you seem like a really nice group of people :)]

6. Any additional comments:
[I'd really like to join WG one day but i don't meet the reqs so ill join DG for now :D]

Wayshow

you forgot #4 mate :P
whats ur name?
welcome to dg :3

gangste619

Mark

I set the standard.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]