• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hey guys!

Started by Hathor666, May 19, 2016, 07:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hathor666

Hey guys I'm just popping in and seeing how everyone is doing. Hopefully the clan is doing great and some of the older members that remember me see this and know everything is good.

here's an update on me:
So over the last 8 or 9 months ive moved out of texas and back to washington, though I made the move to live with my gf who I proposed to a few weeks ago. I'm currently working 3 jobs so I have very little free time now, and when I'm not working at one of my jobs im working on our farm (which is about 20 acres), yes we own it. I'm working on getting solar and wind power set up at our farm as well as looking for a new internet company, since our old one was unreliable.

A lot has changed for me over the last year, I went from being fired from the job i had in texas because i was going to attend a friends wedding that i had told my old boss i was going to attend 3 months prior that way i knew id have the weekend off, and 3 days before i was about to leave for the wedding he said he wanted me to work that weekend, and when I told him I wouldnt he called me the next morning and said i was fired. Which btw violated my employment contract since it was stated he would give me 3 months after notifiying me that i was going to be terminated to be able to find a new job. So he didnt follow through with the contract which ended up putting me in a bind with my rent at the time for a couple months, but luckily i had some money saved that i was able to cover it while i got a new job. About a couple months of having that new job, which was working fast food, my gf and I decided to move in together. Once I moved up to washington it took me a few months to be able to find a job in the small town that we live near, but shortly after i had found one i found 2 more.

So as of now Im working 3 jobs and working on our farm, and living a great life with the woman I love. Also my fiancee is also a gamer, though she prefers to play World of Warcraft, I got lucky as hell to get a woman who was also a gamer lol.

-Hathor|Ray

Mojo

Hey Ray nice to hear from you. Sadly I don't have time for a proper response as I'm away in Greece, I hope you're well though :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Raging Mage2

Heya mate!

Extremely long time haha, good to hear you're still kicking.

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Hathor666

Yes it has raging, I'd good to see you.

That's OK mojo, I'm hoping your enjoying yourself in Greece.

Frozen 10

Hathor666

Hi frozen, how are you doing?  If you want to chat hit me up in pm.

Karlfischer

Hi Hathor, that doesn't sound easy, but looks like you are dealing with the changes very well!