• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Slewed

Started by Da Kno, May 26, 2016, 10:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Kno

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Slewed

My RuneScape Name: Slewed
My Previous RSNs: Da Kno
Evil Gizmo
Asap Pitty

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 123
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: First started playing on runescape classic back in like 2003, never really liked it.  Joined again in oct of 2004.  Had many different accounts ranging from pures to mains, actively been involved in the pk community pretty much since i first started playing.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Been in WG numerous times.

Previously:

Leader of Teamfearless
Leader of TM Unit
Member of Teambacon
Member of Jaja

About me: Male
England
I play games
I listen to all sorts of musics

I heard about WG through: Jay the Avalon
I want to join because: Old member, plenty of familiar faces.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not sure

Teequoze

Slewed Been in TM Unit and team baconstrips myself  :D was one of my best times I've had on Rs2 was good friends with Cesur Eren and Perfected M8 maybe u remember any of those.

I later quitted TM Unit and started my own clan AAO and warred Baconstips lost the war but this vid is still around nostalgia:

! No longer available

Im happy you applied we went pking earlier u really seem like a good guy gladly support u

welcome!

P.S not sure if ur account history is enough its kinda short and my name back than was DUbking maybe it says u something  used to pk a lot around rev caves with TM:P

Da Kno

Haha Cesar Erun and Speedy..
I can't remember the name i was using when i was leading.
Might have just been Da Kno

LilRyan

WG Genesis

Hey! Would be great to see you rejoin the clan :D

I CE Y

Glad to see you apply Logan. You're a beast and I look forward to pking with you again.

WG Ajaji

Hey.. Welcome back!Hop on discord and ask for an app review and I'll be glad to review it for you.

jaredspurr

oh shit da kno is back, time to make my come back

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @I CE Y or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

WG Alex