• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Oh, hello 'der

Started by docster, October 08, 2011, 03:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

docster

What up, guys (and gals)?

I finally found my way to your new forums.

I hope all is well in WG land.

I was curious if WG had a clan citadel. If so, could someone invite me/add me?

Not being in a clan, I haven't seen this piece of content, and I suspect WG has a nice, large citadel. I would be happy to contribute to the resources if allowed/possible.

doc

Wayshow

we're at tier 3 atm... but not really progressing because we don't have enough people to max out resources :P
:nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

Owen

Now THAT is an old name, hi Docster!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Dorcha3377

OMG buffalo wings...hai Doc !

Keith

Damn dude, I'm not even sure if I met you when you used to be here! anyways, awesome to hear from you!

Vio

Abs L

Probably one of the oldest names floating around here apart from Lordy L

Our clan citadel isn't fantastic, it's still a work in progress, we're hammering away at it while we speak!

Anyway I can give you a small peek into our clan citadel =). If you join WG you can see it all the time & contribute towards it!

~Abs

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

docster

Hi Owen, Jen, and other members I haven't met yet.

I would appreciate a tour of the citadel. Like I said, I would be willing to help out.

I'm less likely to return to the clan, particularly because I don't think I could satisfy the requirements of posting and attending events.  Lordy knows I have an aversion to wars and killing players.

doc