• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Euro 2016

Started by Mojo, June 17, 2016, 02:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suffud

Quote from: Suffud on June 26, 2016, 12:16:11 PM
Quote from: Lait_Choco on June 26, 2016, 04:31:39 AM
Today Belgium playing against Hungary!

Our coach in his natural habitat. You clearly see we have the upperhand in this game.  :'D:D:D:D:D:D
C'MON BELGIUM & GERMANY

Suffud

Quote from: Suffud on June 26, 2016, 12:16:43 PM
Quote from: Suffud on June 26, 2016, 12:16:11 PM
Quote from: Lait_Choco on June 26, 2016, 04:31:39 AM
Today Belgium playing against Hungary!

Our coach in his natural habitat. You clearly see we have the upperhand in this game.  :'D:D:D:D:D:D
C'MON BELGIUM & GERMANY

Should want zee germans to lose, make it a easier tournament for you. I love how his got the cone on his head, used to do that at school lmao.

Lait_Choco

Hi Wales, you're next.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

btraill

Cheering for the Portuguese as I'm marrying one!

Mojo

England, population ~55m, just lost to Iceland, population ~330k.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Anthony

Quote from: Mojo on June 27, 2016, 09:58:05 PM
England, population ~55m, just lost to Iceland, population ~330k.

Absolutely shocking

Suffud

That's what we get for playing strikers as wingers. No stable formation either. Said that from the start. The futures bright though.
Also what the hell is up with our Striker Kane taking free kicks and corners?! Surely somebody like Rose would be a better choice.

______

Missed the first half as I was at cinema with girlfriend, came out at 8:05 and heard a roar from a pub. Glad we went out to Iceland though, was following them through group stages and love the fact they got out, beating us was bittersweet but can't help but enjoy it. They deserve it, the crowds fantastic and the players did their jobs.

Gunnarson the viking get the cup!

Lait_Choco

Hopefully they kick France out of the tournament.

Anthony

Least we didn't have to play france and get killed lol

Lait_Choco

Today Belgium can WILL make the Brexit reality. Gonna be hard because like 60% of our defence is gone/blessed. But herr Wilmots will show his brilliance today, mark my words. Unless Wales scores before us, then we're fucked.

Also; Lille (or Rijsel), the city where Belgium plays against Wales is like a few km's from the border. 200-300k Belgians are there... Crazy.  To put that in perspective; that is the population of Iceland.

shookees

Quote from: btraill on June 27, 2016, 08:10:01 PM
Cheering for the Portuguese as I'm marrying one!
Congrats!, tho I'm for Germany :)

Suffud

Quote from: Lait_Choco on July 01, 2016, 07:54:13 AM
Today Belgium can WILL make the Brexit reality. Gonna be hard because like 60% of our defence is gone/blessed. But herr Wilmots will show his brilliance today, mark my words. Unless Wales scores before us, then we're fucked.

Also; Lille (or Rijsel), the city where Belgium plays against Wales is like a few km's from the border. 200-300k Belgians are there... Crazy.  To put that in perspective; that is the population of Iceland.

I hope you do win, like the fact a team who is a underdog is doing well. Dislike Bale, spending far too much time with Mr Missalotapenaltys. Players like Ramsey and Williams just giving their all each game shows how much it means to them. Just wish they were English! Would of had the CB and CM we need! The game vs england Bales was nothing special, just throwing bodies behind the ball constantly and not looking to play a game of football.

Lait_Choco

Mojo

Quote from: Lait_Choco on July 02, 2016, 05:12:14 AM
fuck this ;_;
The Welsh Dragon has slain the Belgians!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Such a shame, but they were by far the better team so they deserved it. If we only had Kompany.. :(:(

PineappleTom

#justsaying, I live and work on the border of Wales. So I officially support them now.

No, shut up. It's not because they are still in Europe. Gawd.

Suffud

Quote from: Lait_Choco on July 02, 2016, 05:12:14 AM
fuck this ;_;

Lmfao what the hell! Iceland Vs Wales final on the cards? Also I wonder what the chances are of England being the only team to beat them this tournament with us being 'shit'

slayer123121

we'll take going out in the semi's since our 1 man team "Bale" as everyone was saying was pretty poor all tourney. Ramsey however was class really missed him on weds  :fp: Luckily I bet on nani anytime and Portugal to win vs us so at least won some decent dollar even if watched us lose...

Don't get the bus parade in Cardiff atm though  :fp: Should only do that if you win....
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

Anthony

Wales did so good to get to the semi final but greizman, what a player

Mojo

Can't see past France beating Portugal in the final.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Anthony

Quote from: Mojo on July 08, 2016, 11:49:54 PM

^^

slayer123121

Quote from: Anthony on July 09, 2016, 06:30:08 AM
Quote from: Mojo on July 08, 2016, 11:49:54 PM

^^

^^ would take a Ronaldo masterclass for Portugal to win
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

Suffud

Be a shame if a french chef food poisoned a particular Portuguese player so he misses the game. Mind you then we would never hear the end of 'what ifs'.  Seriously hope France wins, port don't deserve it. Performed very poorly in group stage, only just won in the two knock out's and edged the welsh with no Ramsey to boss the field.

Weird to say it, but come on france!

Mojo

Quote from: Suffud on July 09, 2016, 09:24:40 PM
Be a shame if a french chef food poisoned a particular Portuguese player so he misses the game. Mind you then we would never hear the end of 'what ifs'.  Seriously hope France wins, port don't deserve it. Performed very poorly in group stage, only just won in the two knock out's and edged the welsh with no Ramsey to boss the field.

Weird to say it, but come on france!
they didnt win a game in normal time until the semi-final. Says it all.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Suffud

Yeah, if they got put in the same group of KO as england would'nt be there. No chance of making it past the top teams they scrapped through on the easier ones.