• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Deadman Season 2 Now Live

Started by Mojo, June 25, 2016, 07:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Season 2 has just begun, there's some changes from season 1, some of which are outlined here: http://services.runescape.com/m=news/deadman-invitational-ii-now-open?oldschool=1

I won't be playing myself but it will be definitely interesting to see how it pans out!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

LilRyan

Good luck to those participating, just don't let it interfere with your event activity.

vHennessey

I started Playing Deadman soon as it came out , but it really died out for me.. i find it a little boring now

Mojo

Quote from: vHennessey on June 28, 2016, 07:31:15 PM
I started Playing Deadman soon as it came out , but it really died out for me.. i find it a little boring now
based on the current trends in number of players season two seems to be going the way of season one and the main deadman version.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Musical

It would always seem to die out for me when I try to play it myself, and I would be more into the actual non deadman mode than the deadman mode. Can't wait to see how it turns out though.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Taibz

I will try my best to create a team for the next season in 3 months. We got big plans for it, so hopefully people will join in.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Da Kno

Was real fun.
Hopefully next time we can get a few more to play.

Mojo

Quote from: Taibz on June 29, 2016, 08:57:21 AM
I will try my best to create a team for the next season in 3 months. We got big plans for it, so hopefully people will join in.
Quote from: Da Kno on June 29, 2016, 09:06:26 AM
Was real fun.
Hopefully next time we can get a few more to play.
Did you guys quit already? :P

Also what are your plans?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]