• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] EoC WHEN

Started by dave old school, July 13, 2016, 04:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave old school

OSRS INTRODUCTION: EoC WHEN

My RuneScape Name: EoC WHEN
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 120
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing rs around 2004 and have played intermittently since. I returned to Runescape last September and was disappointed in the game (rs3). I made my old school account not long after and have had a lot of fun exploring the content, much of which is new to me (I was mainly f2p as a child).
My name is ironic/a joke, as I found eoc to be unbearable.
My favorite skills are slayer and woodcutting, I also enjoy questing.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Dave, I'm 22 and from the USA.
I'm currently in college.
I enjoy a variety of music, from various sub-genres of metal and rock to hip hop to shoegaze.
I play some pick up sports when I can-mainly soccer and ultimate frisbee.
I enjoy reading books, mainly science fiction.

I heard about WG through: runescape clan offsite directory
I want to join because: This seems like a tight-knit clan, with a good mix of pvm and pvp activities and a rich history.
As of late I've felt that I have missed out on the clanning and pvp aspects of this game. Despite my relatively high combat level, I am a pvp noob and think I could benefit my knowledge from regular clan trips.
The video on your site really sold it for me, hearing JMods put in a good word towards this community.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No, I resume college in late August but will have enough time for most clan events

Mojo

Hello Dave you've got some decent stats for PvP which is nice :D

Where was this "runescape clan offsite directory" you speak of? Probably the official RS forums or Zybez?

Anyway nice app and ask in Discord for your app review!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Anthony

I CE Y

Welcome to the clan Dave will be nice having you with us :)

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ofrran

Welcome :) You've got a nice account and with those combat stats I'm sure you'll enjoy PVP a lot!