• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

David's Introduction

Started by David, June 22, 2011, 01:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

1. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started playing RS in eighth grade so that would be 2004. I joined WG for the first time on April 2, 2005 when the requirements were 80 combat.

Initially my RSN was 1colonel1, and that just game from the game Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour - Colonel Burton. I had an account that had something to do with the character Black Lotus, but I stopped playing it before I ever got any of its levels up. I changed 1colonel1 to Dnovelta (which is my RSN now). My name is David, and in the phonetic alphabet, D corresponds to delta, and my last name starts with an "N" and that corresponds to November, so I played around with it and got D-nov-elta.

My favorite activities in RS I guess would be boss hunting, but even that is boring. This is why I'm only continuing on with WG as Emeritus. I don't play RS while I have classes because it's just one more distraction and one that just doesn't compare with the other things I have going on in my life.

In my real life, I enjoy playing in the marching band that I'm in. I was recently elected to be one of two section leaders for the drum section. I play the cymbals, but am learning to play the snare drum. I also enjoy hanging out with my girlfriend, be it just sitting and talking or going to the movies. She's awesome because she doesn't care that I'm a nerd, so I don't ever feel the need to hide the fact that I played and occasionally still do play RS.

2. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I'm 21 years old and will be turning 21 on May 2nd. I live in California and am a boy.

I love playing CS:S, SC2 and whatever game is in my Nintendo DS. I listen to all sorts of music. I'm getting into more country because my girlfriend loves it so whenever she's around that's what we listen to.

As for skills, I'm not sure what to put here. I'm a leader, but also a good listener and conversationalist. I know how to argue without alienating the person I'm arguing with or making them feel as though I'm attacking them.

I like lots of things. I love watching football and baseball. I love listening to music. I love computers and computer games. I especially love economic theory. I dislike facades and people assuming they're smart, or smarter than me by virtue of absolutely nothing. It's a major pet peeve of mine.

3. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I heard about WG in 2004 after I'd been killed at the eastern Green Dragon location by some random PKer. I was in some other clan but don't remember the name and joined with MrMe355 and Punck Rockaa. We were all from the same clan and came here together.

4. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
All of them I think?

5. Any additional comments:
I hope things work out from here for WG.

jaredspurr

welcome to the boards i always see ya on irc

Dog b2

welcome to wg :D and new fourms :d :o

James

Hey dude welcome to the new forums and to WG