• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

0j0i0g0g0a0 Introduction

Started by 0j0i0g0g0a0, October 11, 2011, 06:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0j0i0g0g0a0

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started playing about 5 years and took a break when they removed free trade. Just came back about 3 months ago and loving it now.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
21, United states Michigan, Male, I love to build computers, Football, Baseball and spending time with my gf.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I seen you guys on tip.it and all I do is hear good things about you guys, So I though i would app for a good clan.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
No

6. Any additional comments:
Want to know anything else just ask  (H)

Zemus

Hey, brief intro but good to see you're interested in joining!

Could you tell us your name?
good luck with the application!

0j0i0g0g0a0

thanks :) ya sorry its short was trying to get it done before work. My name is Kenny though, thought I put it in there but guess not XD

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

0j0i0g0g0a0

What part of Michigan you from?

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:

Mark

Damn a 5 year break? Must have missed alot!

Welcome to the community :D

I set the standard.

0j0i0g0g0a0

ya had to have friends explain all the new stuff, Felt like a lvl 3 all over lmao.

0j0i0g0g0a0

I'm in Fraser just east of warren. Where probably not that far from each other lol.

and sorry for double post

Colinwarrior

I'm from Armada, in northern Macomb county. But right now I'm at Fort Campbell, KY. Yeah, we would be really close to each other.

Currently busy with:

Wayshow

lol your name is so confusing  :nyan:
welcome to wg
and welcome back to scape :P

TOs Finest

Hey, welcome back to RS.
Good luck in WG :)

0j0i0g0g0a0

Bgpgraebner

You'd think anyone would be confused with all the newschool crap. D claws, turmoil, new lunar spells, overloads, chaotics, yak, korasi... The list goes on, a lot to think about lol.

Welcome back to RS, if you need help with anything give me a call! :)

LilRyan

Welcome, look around and get a good feel for us, then tell us what you think... ;)

Mojo

Welcome! Interesting rsn you've got there... :nyan:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lordlavits01

Shinhwa

Hey Kenny! Weclome to WG! Finally someone who is the same age as me! We have nothing but children here! JayKay :P

My name is Jean, Shinhwa in game. Let me know if you need help with anything!  :woeh: