• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] 1-800-HELLNO

Started by 1800hellno, August 28, 2016, 12:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1800hellno

OSRS INTRODUCTION: 1-800-HELLNO

My RuneScape Name: 1-800-HELLNO
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 103
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape since 2005 on and off. I'm a original Tibia player but I also love runescape.
Ever since I started playing runescape I have been in love with the Magic skill. I enjoy playing runescape with a group which is the reason I'm applying here.
When EoC got released I quitted runescape and once the OSRS came back I joined and played with my friends. The name 1-800-HELLNO is a fun thing I have between my friends that I play runescape with.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Martin Larsen, I currently live in Norway and I work here at a supermarket. I like playing games such as Runescape and CSGO. I listen to all kind of music, I don't listen to any genre I just listen to the things that I think is good. I'm 21 years old, born 1995. I'm currently studying Computer science (bachelor) and I'm on my second year right now.

I heard about WG through: MRvegas
I want to join because: I have been in groups that my friends have started years ago. We always had fun and it's another way to enjoy the game. It's a more serious type of gamestyle which I like.
I spoke with my friend and he told me about WG and how active you guys are and that's what I exactly need. An active group and does everything that I like.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

Hey there Martin, nice app! :D

Speak to an Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

jaredspurr