• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Pro Zach

Started by Pro Zach, September 04, 2016, 12:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pro Zach

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Pro Zach

My RuneScape Name: Pro Zach
My Previous RSNs: Aerosmith32
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 92
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing RS since 2003 or 2004, before osrs came out I made it to level 123, basically quit rs when summoning came out because it ruined the game for me due to raising the max combat level, cba to go and collect charms when I already had all 99 combat stats. Took a hiatus until oldschool came out  played off and on until recently I have come back and started playing pretty consistently again.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Used to be a member of synergy waaaay back.

About me: Name's Zach, I'm 26 years old, live in Florida. I work full time so I can't be on too much during the week. My hobbies are playing RS, riding my motorcycle, exercising, going to the beach...normal stuff

I heard about WG through: WG Rebourne
I want to join because: I don't have a lot of friends on rs, so I just log in and skill, but I want to get into clanning again for the social aspect and the pvp aspect once I get 100+ combat.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Mojo

I was also a member of Synergy but a more recent one ##

Welcome to the clan :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Lait_Choco

Welcome to the clan Zach! :) Impressive range & mage level for your combat to be honest ;).

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Pro Zach

I'm going to work to get 100 combat soon so I can pk with you all ;)

Flux

[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]